Chapter 22

Lila's perspective:

The blogger had finally stopped crying over the DJ, honestly who could care less, but I have to do this after all I will need her and the rest of this class to get rid of the little brat.

What can I do to get the spotlight back on me? That's it, I thought before I turned back to her.

Third person:

"Oh Alya, he could just be doing this to make you jealous''. Just like my damiboo did when I told him I had to go home to Italy''. He wanted to have a long distance relationship but I told him it would hurt too much with the time difference and all''. Lila told her.

With fake teary eyes and as usual the blogger ate it all up.

"Oh Lila that's so sad and who's Dami-boo?'' She asked curiously giving the liar all her attention.

"Damian Wayne of course, he and I dated for a while when I was in Gotham.'' "We were childhood friends but because we were always going on trips we didn't get to see each other much." The liar told her, looking as if she was reminiscing about the past.

"If you were always travelling and didn't get to see each other much when did you go on a date?'' Alya aske so intrigued on how her best friend dated the son of a billionaire.

The liar's mind went blank for a minute, she turned around for a minute and grabbed a tissue while making it look like she was wiping away a tear. In reality she was thinking of a new lie.

"Oh Lila don't cry, I didn't mean to pry, I'm sorry.'' Alya apologized. "No don't worry, it just brings back memories and I had some dust flew into my eye.

"No, no, it's fine we dated when I was living in Gotham for a while before we moved to Paris, I would sometimes go over and stay at the Wayne Manor when my mother was away travelling." Lila said looking at the blogger.

~Back in the garden~

Nino and Marinette were happily eating waffles in the garden, Black had gone back inside to start preparing breakfast for the rest of the class. Nino and Marinette were just talking about anything and everything. Nino suddenly got a phone call and excused himself to answer the call.

"Hello" Nino said into the phone, a t-t sound was heard on the other side of the line. "I have just arrived in Paris. I've caught a cab and on my way to the south of France I shall be at the manor by lunch." Damian said from the other line. "Nice to hear from you Damian, remember Mari doesn't know that you're coming and as far as she knows you're still in Gotham."

"So, how has Angel been, is she feeling better from yesterday after what the liar said to her." Damian asks. "Yeah, I made her a little surprise, a waffle stand. She seems to be happier than she had been since the class arrived, I've got to go before she suspects something. Call me when you're ten minutes from arriving.'' Nino told the wayne.

With that they exchanged goodbyes and hung up, Nino walked back to Marinette to see she had just finished her waffles. "Who was it?" she asks. "Just a wrong number" Nino says before they go back to talking, completely forgetting about the phone call.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? I got 2 comments asking for this to be a Daminette book and I know I said 3-5 comments but after I wrote it I got at least a million ideas on what to write and the next chapter should be out soon.

Comment, Vote :)