Chapter 19

Marinette went to bed that night not sure what to think of the conversation she had just heard between Lila and this mystery person. She knew one thing for sure and that was to keep an eye on her for all she knew she could be working with the person who stole the fire stone, from them and she was the hole in the operation, and making sure everything went as planned from the inside.

Marinette got a few hours of sleep before waking up at 5:30. She looked at her clock, not surprised that she got up so early without an alarm clock. When she was worried or stressed about something she would get up earlier and that was something she was used to.

She decided to spend some time in the gym before heading down to the lab, after all if they were going against some unknown enemy she would have to keep her guard up and tell Nino what she heard last night.

Outfit:

She got out of bed and got changed into a black sports bar with a pink tank top on top, and paired it with black yoga pants and a pair of black shoes with pink laces

She headed down to the and put on some punching gloves and started to hit the punching bag

She headed down to the and put on some punching gloves and started to hit the punching bag. It would fly to corners of the room and come flying back at Marinette at full force. It had nearly hit her a couple times but thanks to her fast reflexes she would just miss the bag each time.

She kept going for about an hour. Nino had heard the noise and came down to see what his sister was doing and to his surprise she wasn't in the lab, she was in the gym hitting the bag like her life depended on it.

Nino had been watching her for about 5 minutes. He saw his sister get better but one thing he didn't expect was her to suddenly kick the bag in his direction, the bag went flying off the hinges and only missed his face by a couple inches/cm.

"Nino!" Marinette practically yelled when she saw him standing almost right next to the back she had just kicked.

"You were always known for your kicks" he joked looking at the bag that had just hit the frame and tore right through the middle. Sand was spilling out of it, he but then looked back at his sister and said "Seriously that was way too close" Marinette craved a small smile, the first one that had been on her face the whole day.

Hey guys,
What's up ? How was the new chapter? Thank you all for the views it means a lot. Stay safe

Comment, vote :D