Bonus 2

This bonus chapter was requested by  GOLDEN_DARKNESS_14

After the class left on their flight back to Pairs, Tikki and Plagg sent over a number of miraculous agents to search the place till they found the stone and the thief.

Apparently they had gotten in through a window on one of the upper levels they had no idea how but it couldn't be by a tree as there were none near the windows.

Hours worth of searching and they found nothing, not even a clue on who the thief was; it was a complete mystery.

Deciding to take a break Marinette and Nino took Toffee out into the backyard then took a seat on the grass and took turns throwing a tennis ball for the pup.

The two were sitting in silence not knowing what to say. They had no idea what was so special about that stone but they were told to look after it and it got stolen as they completely forgot about its existence.

If they couldn't find Tikki and Plagg would be so disappointed in them, they had worked so hard and failed on simple tasks like looking over a rock.

Toffee came running back and dropped the ball next to Nino, taking the ball he threw it a but further this time it ended up going into a bush but that didn't stop Toffee from finding it a few minutes later.

Rushing back he dropped the ball next to Marinette waiting for her to throw it.

Marinette grabbed the ball but it felt weird looking down. She was shocked at the sight, Nino turned to his sister after hearing her gasp.

He filled her line of sight and saw the stone sitting in the palm of her hand completely fine just covered in a touch of dirt, but fine nonetheless.

Toffee had found the stone in a simple game of fetch while miraculous agents had been searching for this for over a week.

Going inside the mansion they brought it to one of the agents and had them examine it after explaining how they found she ran a couple scans and it turned out to be the real thing.

It turned out their thief wasn't as great as he thought he was. He got in and out of the building without a scratch but did he manage to get the stone no he had failed.

After a lot of thought it was predicted that during the burglary he must have been in such a hurry he would have dropped it, as he was in such a rush to get out before he was caught.

This time to make sure it was safe, they had some of the best agents take it directly to Tikki and Plagg. Let's just say Toffee got a lot of dog treats that day.