Chapter 14

Continue on from the previous chapter:

As Nino went to get his bike and head home, he saw Marinette still there and holding something small that was white and black.

"What's that?" he asked, causing her to jump. "Nino," she scowled. "You scared me, and I found this little guy over there lying in a box with her name" Princess the both said, "If we take good care of her, can we keep her?" she asked with the cutest little baby doll eyes.

He sighed and looked at the dog in her arms and smiled. Princess looked pretty cute and he could see why Marinette wanted to keep her so much. "Why not?" he said looking at the cute-looking puppy they now owned.

Princess the puppy:

"Was she awake before, or was she asleep then too?" She shook her head and got onto the bike and started to drive home

"Come on, I want to show Princess her new home" Marinette drove away before Nino could even blink. He chuckled at her enthusiasm and drove so fast he probably broke the speed limit just to catch up with her, till they were driving side by side.

He hoped that this was not a chance for Lila to not make any new lies about them while they were away and nothing happened at the house.

They both rushed into the house on their motorbikes, somehow magically not waking up the dog through the noise.

"Here,'' said Nino, holding up some newspaper he got from the mailbox. "We never read the paper, now did we?" he joked, getting her to giggle about their crazy ideas as children and all the things they would use newspapers for.

When they entered everything was as they left and it looked like the students had just sat down for dinner, they watched everyone from the doorway and how Lila was telling yet again one of her famous lies while Ms. Bustier was talking to the chef about allergies.

The teacher had always known the truth about her lies and went along with that as she thought she was just trying to make friends. No one had told her about the threat Lila had sent to Marinette.

Hey guys,

How are you all? Anyway, what do you think of the latest chapter of Secret spy? As you can see I suck at naming dogs. If you have any ideas on what I can name her please let me know and I will use it in my story. I liked the teacher and wanted her to be nice in my story and let her be on Marinette and Nino's side. Stay safe.

Comment, Vote :D