Chapter 4: Seizure (sequel to Chapter 1)

Prompt by OldschoolgirlXx: Ahh okay I have a bunch of ideas, but I'll start w one for right now :)

Leading off of the first prompt, can we make it to where tians head injury was more serious than we thought. Like Tian is teaching and he suddenly gets dizzy and/or has a nosebleed and faints in front of the kids.

If you could throw in a seizure when collapses, and phupha 💕is there to catch him or care for him.

It's common for seizures to happen after head trauma (delayed onset seizures), so I thought it would be a good addition to the story :)
____________________________________

Waking up in the morning usually makes Tian giddy and happy, especially if he got enough sleep. But if he only had a few hours of sleep and was disrupted, expect him to be on demon mode of how everything feels annoying to him.

But today, it was weird, he knows he got enough sleep but somehow, he feels like he ran a hundred miles while asleep. He feels so unusually tired, his arms are shaking for some time until it stopped, and he feel like he is seeing someone standing over him but when he moved his legs, no one was there. What the heck is happening? Was he drunk or did he get drugged or something?

Tian tried to get up and did somehow with much difficulty than he expected. He immediately went out to go to the bathroom. His head is somehow still throbbing, but it has already been a week already. What if he gets a seizure in the middle of class? Is it safe? He doesn't want to worry the kids again. They'll get traumatized for sure.

Tian thought of going to Nam for a check-up, but he needs to be early in class, so he won't be late.

Tian finished cleaning up and got ready for class. Once he got all he needed, he went straight to Pha Pun Dao School. He was feeling a bit woozy though, but he needs to teach or else, Phupha will surely give him an earful.

Tian wished Tul was here, that way Tul could substitute for him. But the guy is studying, and he dreams of going abroad, Tian can't do that to his friend. He can't inconvenience him even more than already did before and after his heart transplant. Asking Phupha to sub was out of the question because that green giant will surely be accusing him of being lazy or something. Can't ask one of the rangers, they have a duty. Can't ask Longtae, that kid needs to focus on studying as well. Only he can do this. He's the teacher. He needs to endure it for a bit more.

When Tian came, the kids were already there, playing. No rangers were around, so they just left the most mischievous kids alone in school. He may be a teacher but somehow, he now understands the panic and stress his teachers have because of him whenever he does something reckless like climbing a tree and jumping down from it, unharmed.

When the kids saw Tian, they immediately went to their sits. Tian smiled at that and went in front. He put down his bag and looked up to them.

"What do you guys wanna learn today?" Tian asked.

"Can we learn about health?? Mae keeps telling Meejoo and I about taking care of our health. But what's a health?" Ayi asked.

Tian smiled at this and discussed all about physical, mental and social health. He taught them the basics and even drew on the black board for them to understand it better. He played a little game for them to understand more and just like every day, they enjoyed the lesson even more. Yod and Rang came and smiled at the scene while everyone was laughing at Kalae because Tian scolded him of too much eating being unhealthy.

It wasn't even yet the end of their class when suddenly Tian had stopped moving. His head suddenly was moving upwards, he feels his body shaking and his eyes were panicking. He fumbled to get some chalk, but he couldn't control his body. He can feel how his sense of smell, hearing and taste were becoming more different than ever. He felt liquid go down from his nose and when he managed to move his arms, he checked to see, his nose was bleeding.