Chapter 14: The Whole Truth

Prompt by MrsTaraFujitatsu: Can you make a story where Tian Heart Transplante is not going well (the time is where phupha and people mad at tian after finding the truth)

And then Tian is passed out alone in his house. Is up to you with the happy or sad ending.. I just mad at phupha at that scene and want to give him a *something* hahaha

Btw thankyou

-------------------------------------------

When Tian came back to the teacher's hut. All he did was cry nonstop. He knew the risk of having this heavy emotion but he didn't care. All he wanted was to make things right but when he saw the disappointment, the betrayed, in pain faces of everyone. He knew that he messed up big time and deserves all the hate they are giving. Especially Phupha. He knew he broke Phupha's trust for lying about Torfun. He knew that Phupha can never love him and that breaks him even more.

As Tian sobbed harder and harder, he felt his heart retracted and then sudden pain came. It was happening again, but this time, he didn't overwork himself. He knew it was because he has been sobbing hard for hours now. Tian clutches his chest as he breathes harder and cried even more. He tried his best to gain everyone's trust but he knew he broke it. He may not have been the one on the wheel that night but he gave the car keys to his friend. It was still his fault since he arranged that illegal race. It was for the best that he didn't tell the whole truth and just let the blame be on him. He deserves it anyway. He caused someone, maybe two people's death.

As Tian tried to breathe, his heart was beating hard and slow that it was making his legs weak. When he tried to stand up, his legs gave in and he fell hard on the floor. He wanted to scream for help but he knew no one is going to help him after what he revealed. No one is going to save a murderer. As Tian's breath goes uneven, his visions blurred, and in his last breath before he blacks out, he said without a noise. "I'm sorry. I deserve this."

The next day, Yod, although mad at Tian, waited for him at the school. Meejoo even came, saying she escaped her mom and wanted to see her beloved teacher. But alas, Tian was nowhere to be seen. Meejoo gave a sad look and went back home. Yod scoffed, guessing that Tian was too ashamed to show himself. But in the back of the ranger's mind, something was wrong. Very wrong. He wanted to ignore it but it was loud and he was getting nervous. Rang came by, he checked inside the school but Tian wasn't there. He asked Yod but Yod wasn't sure either where Tian is. He did go back to the teacher's house late at night and that made the two rangers nervous even more. They decided to go to the teacher's house and check if Tian is there but if on their way and they see Tian's bag on the dirt, they will know Tian was captured.

They walked at first but each step felt heavy and the feeling of nervousness was stronger that they ended up running. Longtae who was just mindlessly standing outside, trying to make sure that if Tian came up, he'll hide right away, noticed the two rangers running. He followed after them, he grew worried, despite his anger towards Tian, when he notices the two are knocking hard on the door of the teacher's house. When no one answered, he watched as Yod opened the door and they looked inside only to shout "TIAN!" afterward.

Longtae ran up the house and went inside. He looked shocked to see Tian on the floor, passed out and he wasn't sure if Tian was still breathing. Rang went to check Tian's breathing but it was so faint that Rang barely felt the air coming out of Tian's nose. When he went to check Tian's pulse, he almost couldn't feel it beating but eventually, he did.

"I couldn't feel his breath, but he has a pulse, but it's very faint," Rang informed the two. He started pumping Tian's chest.

Yod was clumsily getting his two-way radio. He shakingly pressed the PTT button and called Nam.