Chapter 11: Teasing PhuTian

Prompt by evejane75: basically, just a cute story but kind of crackfic in a way where the kids or the adults like teasing the two about them always being cute or close and attached at the hip. If it's for the adults teasing them because they have noticed hickeys on both of them.
______________________________

After finally reuniting, Tian and Phupha had been inseparable. Where you see Tian, Phupha will be there and where you see Phupha, Tian will also be there. There's not a day that anyone saw these two on their own. Maybe they did have days that they weren't together but nobody noticed. The kids complained all the time that they never get to have time alone with their Teacher Seetian, especially when he surprised them with his return. Phupha wouldn't leave his side at all and even when they got teased, Phupha was still stuck beside him. So, when the two started looking so domestic, everyone can't help but tease them.

"I told you that I got this. I don't need help in cooking for the kids." Tian whined.

"Last time you cooked; the egg was burnt." Phupha pointed out.

"That was the first time I cooked when I got here! And also, the egg wouldn't be burnt if you didn't keep on interfering with how I cooked!" Tian complained as he put a little oil into the pan.

"Hoiii! You two really need to get a room. So domestic over here. The kids are all watching you two." Nam teased.

Phupha and Tian turned their heads and looked at the kids who were giggling and giving them teasing smiles.

"How is arguing domestic-- Stop that!" Tian slapped Phupha's hand as he was about to put the ingredients in the pan.

Phupha pulled his hand away and to everyone's shock. Phupha pouted!

"Just let me help, you might put too much and—" Phupha stopped talking when Tian glared at him.

"I spent 2 years in America, I know how to cook, Chief." Tian said. Phupha was about to protest even more but Tian put his hand up. "One more word and I will hit you with this spatula," Tian warned as he raised the spatula in his other hand. Phupha sighed as Tian told him to sit down which he obliged.

The kids giggled as they watched the two. They really do act like a bickering married couple.

"Chief! Please don't interfere with Ai'Seetian's cooking. We want to taste the food he made for us." Meejoo said as she giggled.

"Yes, yes! Please sit down and wait for your husband to finish cooking." Inta teased.

After hearing that, Tian stumbled a bit as his ears turn red. Phupha looked away as a tint of pink appears on his cheeks.

"Oh! Chief is blushing!" Ayi said as he pointed at him in astonishment.

"I wonder when will you guys have babies," Kalae wondered as he tilted his head. And if it didn't get any worse, Tian's whole face was red now as Phupha starts coughing.

"Will you have a boy or a girl? I wish it was a boy." Khaoneung said.

"I wish it was a girl though, it's unfair there are three of you and only two of us. It's not even." Meejoo said.

"Or they can have both!" Inta suggested and they agreed on that.

"But wouldn't they need a house? What if they—" Before Kalae can say anything else. Tian interrupted.

"Okay! Can you guys help me with the plates here?" Tian as he gave them a look not to talk about it anymore. The kids understood and sheepishly smiled as they went to help their teacher.

Nam was laughing his butt off outside because of the conversation the kids just had as if the adults weren't there with them. He saw how red Phupha and Tian got and he can't help but laugh so much about it. He waited for this day.

"P'Nam, please stop laughing already before Chief snaps and murders you," Longtae said as he was snickering.

"Sorry Tae, I just really waited for this day where Phupha finally gets teased by everyone and it's all thanks to Tian!" Nam said as he laughs some more.

"I've never seen Chief blush before. That really was a first!" Yod said.

"I don't think it will be the last we see them blushing like that. Especially Chief, we should make the best of it before they get immune to the teasing." Rang said.

"Oh, I definitely will make the best of it," Nam smirked.

"Chief! Don't you want to try and make babies with Ai'Seetian? A miracle may happen and he might get pregnant!" They hear Inta say. The four go back inside and saw a very red Phupha and Tian. Tian was covering his face to what he heard and Phupha was looking down as he faced palm.

"They might probably be doing that already." Khaoneung teased.

"Look! Look! Chief and Ai'Seetian's faces are so red! Cool!" Ayi laughed as he pointed at Phupha, who was in front of him.

"Inta..." Phupha was about to scold Inta, Khaoneung, and Ayi but before he could do that Tian had put down the bowl, he used to put the food in, at the table.

"I probably should talk to your parents about a certain subject you guys need to know," Tian said as he sighed.

Everyone had sat down at the long table and begun eating. They were impressed with Tian's cooking and the kids begged Tian to keep cooking for them. Tian only chuckled as he shook his head.

__________________