Prologue

"ERET, I'LL MURDER YOU!" I screamed into my microphone. I could hear Eret laughing loudly on the other end of the call, as his character sprinted away from me and my army of dogs. "GET HIM BOYS!"

The dogs all chased after them, their eyes all red with anger. As they started to catch up and attack him, Eret screamed a little, starting to build up to get away. He was muttering 'no no no no no' over and over again to himself. The people in my Twitch chat were spamming 'LMAO', 'CNDNJSIAIAOCJHEOWOXKKDS' and 'GET HIM', I just laughed at them. Eret screamed as one of the dogs jumped up and somehow reached him, making them take damage. Then I heard a door open through the Discord call.

"Alastair? Are you ok?"

I burst out laughing, leaning back in my chair and almost falling off. Luckily I didn't have a facecam on, so no one knew. Eret called out to their mum that he was fine. Chat was still laughing at the whole situation. I went to look at Eret's stream, laughing at how their face had gone slightly red; they were facing away from the camera, still talking to their mum. They had muted their mic quickly just in case, but when it looked like their mum left, they unmuted.

"Y/N I'LL MURDER ALL OF THEM!" Their deep voice filled my ears, echoing as I still had their stream up. I closed the tab quickly and went back to Minecraft.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" I shouted, banging my fist on my desk for effect.

Eret laughed evilly, and then said in an intimidating voice, "Oh yes I would." Their character took out an axe and started hitting my dogs. One of them fell to the ground, dead, and disappeared into smoke. I felt tears well up in my eyes, as the message popped up on my screen 'Charlie was slain by The_Eret'.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed into my microphone, "CHARLIEEEEEEEEE!" My chat was either crying or laughing, there was no in between. In the moment, tears rolled down my cheeks; of course, I quickly stopped actually crying and pretended to, simply because I'm extra. I made sobbing noises and leaned away from my mic. Most people in my chat were saying 'AWWWWWW' and 'o7'. Then I got the sound for a dono come through my headphones; I looked at my screen and saw that 'David Bowie' had donated ten dollars, saying 'MEME SCHOOL'.

I burst out laughing, leaning forward and hitting my forehead on my keyboard, my mood changing immediately. I was beginning to tear up again from my laughter.

"MEME SCHOOL," I shouted, my head still on my keyboard. "WHYYY!"

I smacked my head on my keyboard over and over, making crying noises. Then an idea struck; for content, I got out my phone, still pretending to cry, and dialed my mum. It rang for a few seconds before she picked up. I put her on speaker quickly so that my chat and Eret could hear.

"Mum," I said in a depressing tone, before she could say anything.

"Yeah? Are you alright?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"No," I fake cried, sniffling a little. "Eret killed my Charlie."

"Who th-"

"MY POOR DOG, HE DID NOTHING WRONGGGGG!" I shouted, sounding angry and sad. Mum just sighed and hung up the phone, I stayed quiet for a moment. Then suddenly Eret and I both just burst out laughing at the same time.

{ 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋,
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒,
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗇 }