seven

TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES, HE'S GOING TO BE OK, SUPPORT HIM AND SEND HIM LOVE

ALSO, STREAM LIFE BY THE SEA IT'S FUCKING AMAZING

I woke up on Niki's couch, where I had fallen asleep whilst watching friends with Niki and Rhianna. They had both gone to their rooms after I fell asleep obviously, as I was the only one in the room. I rolled to my side and sleepily closed my eyes again, starting to fall back asleep. Then I felt something small crawl up onto me, sniffing and licking. AK continued to lick my face as Arson jumped up onto my legs. Arson started to paw at the blanket over my legs, slowly making his way up towards my face.

Pounce.

He jumped right on top of my fucking face, claws scratching my jaw, near my mouth. "Owwwww, bitch," I whisper-shouted at him, pushing him off of me. AK jumped down onto the floor as I sat up, followed by Arson. I put my hand up to my cheek, touching where he'd scratched me. I looked back at my fingers, seeing a small amount of blood on them. I sighed, glaring at Arson. He stayed low to the ground as he walked away. I wiped away the small amount of blood on my face, standing up and walking sleepily to the bathroom. As I got there, I looked in the mirror and saw the small scratch dragging down from my cheek to my jawline. It was in between my mouth and ear kind of.

I ran the water and put my hand underneath it, testing the temperature. It was cold, but not freezing. Cupping my hands, I gathered water and poured it on my face, cleaning the scratch. The bleeding stopped almost immediately, as it wasn't deep and wasn't bad.

I heard footsteps coming closer, then they reached me and Niki's head peered around the corner. "Oh, honey, what happened?" she asked, coming in and looking closely at my face. She cupped my face, rubbing her thumb over my cheek.

"Cat pounced on my face," I rolled my eyes. Niki frowned, taking her hands away from my face and searching through the cabinets. She stood back up with a bandaid in hand. She peeled it and stuck it carefully on my face, making sure to cover the scratch.

"There we go," she smiled, ruffling my hair and starting to walk out. "By the way, what d'you want for breakfast? We could always make pancakes."

"That could make a fun stream," I said, following her through to the kitchen. "Do you know if Rhianna's up?"

"Yeah she's been on Twitter since five," Niki laughed.

"I'll go get her," I grinned, hopping over to her room. I knocked on the door first, and when she called out, "Yeah?" I opened the door.

"Morning," I smiled at her, "c'mon, let's go make pancakes on stream!"

"Hold on, hold on," Rhianna said with a worried tone, "what happened to your face?"

"Cat," I explained. I grabbed her arm and dragged her up, "Now, we're making pancakes."

After we started stream, we got on to making the batter. I was in charge of flour.

Bad idea.

I grabbed the bag, already somehow covering my hands in flour. I rolled my eyes at myself and decided fuck it. I opened the bag and grabbed a handful of flour, just deciding to throw it at Niki. She gasped and turned around to look at me.

"What the fuck," she laughed, grabbing the flour off of me and throwing some back into my face. I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut, putting up my hands.

"What the fuck!"

Rhianna just laughed and backed away, trying not to get mixed up in the mess. She looked at the camera, terrified. "Help me, chat," she whispered into the mic. Niki and I both heard, unfortunately for her, and threw flour at her. She screamed and ran away, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"

I screamed, sounding like a fucking pterodactyl, running after her with the flour.

;-; I'm lazy

Anyway — we made the pancakes. It took a while, but they turned out good. After ending stream, we ate together, sitting in the lounge while we watched one of Ranboo's VODs, so I'd know more about the guy I'd be living with for a while. I'd talked to him a few times since I was told to move out; only on other people's streams, and only really saying hi and stuff. I didn't really know him though. I didn't even know his actual name, or his birthday. But then again, does anyone?

He was pretty funny, we had the same sort of sense of humor; bad puns. It was great. He was also actually enjoyable to watch, kind of calming.

We watched till we were finished with eating, then decided to go out to a beach for the day. Rhianna and Niki got changed into their bathers in their rooms, while I went to the bathroom to change.

(This is just the sort of thing I'm imagining because dysphoria thingssss also, I'm imagining like board shorts, just couldn't be bothered to find a picture)

As I stepped out of the bathroom, wearing my clothes over my bathers, I saw Niki packing a bag in the kitchen. There was sunscreen on the bench, along with a pair of sunglasses and a container of watermelon. I walked over to the bench and started to put on some sunscreen, because I didn't want to be burnt again. The last time I got sunburnt, it was my shoulders and the skin peeled; it was so weirdly satisfying, but also painful.

Noticing the cats looking sadly at their bowls, I picked up the bag of cat food I'd brought with me and poured it in. Arson rubbed up against my leg, kind of like a way of saying sorry. I bent down and scratched behind his ears, smiling at him. Zuko came over and started to eat some of AK's food, making him angry. AK started to cry out loudly, I just rolled my eyes at his drama.

We left about ten minutes later, me in the backseat of the car as we drove along.