thirteen

We streamed for a while, just talking to chat, who still just could not believe it. Actually, some people were saying it was a greenscreen or something like that.

"Chat, it's not a fucking greenscreen, you idiots," I facepalmed, walking up to where Ranboo sat. "Look, I can punch the Boo." And so I did. Ranboo cried out, complaining about the fact that I apparently punch really hard.

"Look," Ranboo said to chat, "it's not fake, look." He turned around and put out his hand, which Tubbo grabbed and moved around like the shift stick of a car. Ranboo laughed in confusion and slowly pulled his hand away.

"And you already know I'm here, because I can do this," as I said that, I punched Ranboo lightly in the arm. Ranboo whined, scooting away from me in his chair; seeing as I was just kind of standing, I pouted and walked up behind him, ruffling his hair. Ranboo tilted his head back to look at me and I just smiled at him slyly.

For the most part of the stream I was just kind of standing behind one of the boys with my arms around their shoulders. Mostly Tubbo, because I'd known him for longer. I knew there would probably be a shit ton of stuff on Twitter about the fact that I was clingy, but honestly I didn't care.

After about an hour, Ranboo ended the stream. By then I was resting my chin on top of Tubbo's head; he didn't seem to mind. AK had decided to sit on Ranboo's lap, so now he was kind of stuck again. I laughed at him and picked up AK, holding him on my shoulder like a baby. Ranboo thanked me and got up to sit on the couch with Tubbo, who had moved as soon as he had the chance. Still holding AK, I sat down next to Tubbo.

"D'you wanna watch something?" Tubbo asked, petting AK behind his ears.

"Yeah sure," I answered, letting AK climb off me and onto Tubbo.

"I wasn't talking to you," he pouted. He then squished up AK's face saying in a baby voice, "Do you wanna watch something? Hmm? Do you?"

I put a hand over my heart, pretending to be offended. "Bitch."

"Watch yo' profanity," Ranboo said quietly, causing me to burst out laughing. I used to use Vine before it was taken down, so it was always dear to me when someone quoted it.

"YESSS! VINE! TUBBO, PUT ON VINES!" I screamed, jumping on the couch. Ranboo leaned away, almost falling off the couch, looking scared. Tubbo laughed, going onto YouTube to put on a compilation.

"YEAAAAAHHHHH BABYYYYY!" I screamed, sitting back down on the couch with a bounce. Ranboo and Tubbo chuckled at my enthusiasm, settling down. I could quote every single video that came on, it was fucking great. Ranboo quoted some with me too, along with Tubbo.

One of my favorites soon came on, which of course, I screamed the words to.

"GIVE MY HAT BACK JORDAN!" I shouted at Ranboo, who almost fell off the couch. "DO YOU WANNA GO SEE UNCLE CRACKER OR NO?"

Ranboo actually did fall when I shouted that, landing on the hard wooden floor with a loud thud. Tubbo and I burst out with laughter, not even asking Ranboo if he was ok. Ranboo just sat on the floor, laughing a little, but also fake crying. Arson pawed over to him cautiously, rubbing his head against Ranboo's knee. Ranboo let Arson climb onto his chest, allowing him to just rest there.

I took a photo as soon as I saw this, it was beautiful. Basically, it was a 6'6 man lying on his back on the floor, a cat sitting on his chest, licking his paws. Ranboo couldn't move, scared that Arson would attack him like he attacked me, so he just stayed there, laughing at the situation.

He stayed there for the next twelve minutes, until Arson saw Tubbo going into the kitchen to get food. Ranboo sat up quickly, sighing in relief as he got back up on the couch next to me.

"My back," he whined, hitting his head against the back of the couch. I laughed at him, ruffling his hair.

"Want anything to eat?" I asked him, standing up and slowly walking over to the door. Ranboo hummed in thought, getting up and following me to the door. I felt Ranboo's hand brush against my back, making my spine tingle. I looked up at Ranboo as he opened the door, meeting his grey-blue eyes. I looked away as Tubbo came through the door with a bowl of popcorn, coming between us.

"Is that for everyone or just you?" Ranboo asked, amused. Tubbo turned around, his mouth stuffed with popcorn.

"Fuck off, this is mine," he managed to say without spitting any popcorn out of his mouth. And with that, he went back to the couch, eating his popcorn and looking for more things to watch.

Ranboo and I both laughed a little, then moved on into the kitchen. I opened up one of the cupboards, looking around at everything, trying to find something to eat. We had beans, rice, pasta, mac 'n' cheese, and other shit that you can't just eat without having to prepare it. I closed that door, turning around to see Ranboo looking in one of the other cupboards. I walked over to look over- well, under his shoulder.

There were so many packets of crisps in there. I felt my eyes light up at the sight of them. Ducking under Ranboo's arm, I grabbed three bags and hugged them to my chest, running away with them.

"HEY!"

Ranboo soon came chasing after me, which made me scream. Holy shit I was actually a little scared; this guy is almost a foot taller than me and is chasing after me- I- help.

Tubbo watched, laughing at me for being scared. But of course, when I used him as a shield, I was the one laughing. Tubbo managed to get away, which meant I was trapped. I looked around for an escape route. The door to the backyard.

I threw the bags of crisps at Tubbo, bolting to the door and opening it with little struggle. I ran outside onto the wet grass, unable to see where I was going in the dark. Ranboo caught up to me as I reached the tree and started trying to climb. This tree was actually really hard to climb, what the fuck. Ranboo stood behind me, watching as I struggled to climb.

I got a good grip on one of the branches, but there wasn't anywhere to put my feet. Ah fuck. That's when I fell.