fifteen

PLS I'M IN SUCH A DUMB MOOD. I laughed like every five seconds while writing this fjdjkwmemdks-

I screamed, ducking behind the door in an attempt to escape. But I was unsuccessful.

I felt the rubber bullets pelt against my skin as I fell to the ground dramatically. I held one hand over my heart. Everything seemed to go in slow motion.

Tubbo kept shooting me as I fell, the rubber bullets hitting their target successfully. Ranboo shouted, "NOOOOOOOO!" as I hit the ground. Of course I wasn't dead yet, because I hadn't said my last words yet.

Ranboo crawled over to me, holding my head as I died. I weakly reached a hand up, reaching up to mess with Ranboo's hair.

"Ranboo, my meow meow," I coughed out, patting his head. Ranboo just sighed angrily, mumbling under his breath something about not being a meow meow.

"Tubbo, please shoot me, I don't want to be in this world if I'm known as a meow meow," Ranboo said sadly as I died.

"What ever you say boss man," Tubbo grinned, loading the gun with more bullets and aiming. The bullets flew through the air elegantly, striking their target over and over. Ranboo fell gracefully to the ground beside me, his arms flopping onto his chest.

I heard Tubbo then cry out remorsefully. "I don't want to live in a world with no Ranboo, my poor meow meow!" And with that, the gun shot one last bullet, sending Tubbo to the ground.

Lani must have heard all the screaming, as she poked her head around the door and burst out laughing.

"Shut up, this is canon!" I shouted at her, throwing my arms up in the air angrily. Lani just laughed more and left back to the kitchen.

"Thanks for the pop tarts, by the way!" Lani shouted through the closed door. I scrambled to my feet quickly, almost tripping at the doorway.

"GET BACK HERE!" I shouted as I slid around the corner of the counter. Lani screamed, the door slamming behind her. As I was already speeding towards the door, I ran right into it. With my adrenaline levels so high, I felt no pain, instead opening the door and continuing to chase Lani.

"YOU TINY BITCH," I shouted, sliding around a corner. I heard footsteps banging behind me; the boys must have been chasing after me. As I came to a stop in the lounge room, I saw Lani standing behind one of the couches, pop tarts in hand. As I was about to jump over the couch, I felt arms wrap around my torso quickly, lifting me up.

I screamed, kicking my legs around in the air as a reflex. Ranboo laughed, carrying me back to our part of the house. As Ranboo put me down, I punched him lightly in the chest.

"Owww," he whined, frowning down at me. I just poked my tongue out at him and went back to the kitchen to get more pop tarts. There I found Tubbo, sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of the small fridge.

"Why do we have nothing in the fridge?" Tubbo whined, leaning back and lying on the floor.

"I don't know, it's your house, man," I shrugged, stepping over him to get to the box of pop tarts. Tubbo groaned and slowly pushed himself back to the lounge. I snorted at him and started cooking the pop tarts for the three of us. We ate together in the lounge, scrolling through Twitter with TV on in the background.

As Tubbo was the first to finish, he left to go change in his room, leaving Ranboo and I alone. We didn't talk, but it was nice, just having him there next to me. I must have been staring, as next thing I knew, Ranboo was looking at me with a concerned and confused expression, half a pop-tart in his mouth.

"Sorry," I laughed out, turning to just see the news on the TV.

"Did you want this?" Ranboo asked, very obviously confused. I looked back at him and saw him pointing to the half-eaten pop-tart in his hand.

I laughed at him, shaking my head in response. "No, I just got lost in thought and must have accidentally been staring at you." Ranboo nodded in understanding, finishing off his food. It seemed he was about to say something just as Tubbo came out of his room, making him stop, instead just staying quiet.

"We've gotta set up the mics and all that stuff for today's stream," Tubbo groaned as he stumbled down the stairs. He was wearing the same zip-up grey hoodie he always did, an old yellow shirt underneath.

The three of us (mostly Ranboo) messed around with the wires and everything, trying to work out how to get the microphones to work and failing miserably for almost an hour. Ranboo managed to work it out though in the end, so we got all set up to stream.

We decided that for the two player games we'd do rounds against each other. It would be Ranboo against Tubbo and whoever won would go against me, them it'd be me and Tubbo and whoever won went with Ranboo, and so on. Tubbo called dibs on streaming on his channel, so we left him to set that part up by himself, leaving Ranboo and I to sit on the couch on our phones, clicking in the background.

My mind wandered as I scrolled through Twitter. There was already so much fanart of Ranboo, Tubbo and I. Some were just Ranboo and Tubbo, some just Tubbo and I, and others just Ranboo and I. It made me feel weird. In a good way though. Like my chest filled with warmth, as I felt my mouth involuntarily smile.

Why did I feel this though?