eight

I'm in a vc with people whilst I write this- we are looking at cursed images and it is just great.

Niki, Rhianna and I spent most days at the beach or out somewhere. On the last day that I would be there, we met up with Wilbur. I had only spoken to Wilbur twice, but I knew a bit about him because Niki told me about him.

We met up at a bar, where we decided to get a few drinks. I was eighteen, so I could drink alcohol, but I only got one drink. Wilbur went a little far and may have been a bit drunk. We went out to an arcade after finishing our drinks. This was actually the place Tommy's first vlog was filmed. Wilbur and I were just kind of vibing together; my alcohol tolerance wasn't too high, as I had only had a small amount of alcohol before. I mean, I only turned 18 a few months ago.

Will and I were playing air-hockey against each other when both of our phones pinged with a notification for instagram. Nihaachuu tagged you in a story. Wilbur and I both looked over to Niki, who laughed, running back off with Rhianna. I opened my phone and looked at her story, seeing a video of Will and I playing air-hockey viciously against each other. I hadn't noticed that we were both screaming every time we hit the puck.

I laughed, taking a photo of Wilbur from across the table; he was giggling at his phone, watching the video. I saved it for later and got back to the game. I violently hit the puck, sending it flying across the table towards Wilbur. He reacted quickly, screaming like a little girl, he jumped and fell back. He bumped into a girl who was behind him.

She looked up at him, seemingly annoyed. "Watch it," she snarled. But once she looked him in the eyes, her demeanor changed.

"Sorry," Wilbur giggled, looking back over at me. He had a look of 'oop' on his face. I laughed at him a little, covering my mouth with my hand. The girl rolled her eyes and walked away.

Wilbur hit the puck back over to me, almost making it go in the goal. I screamed, sending it back over to Wilbur. Our game continued until I won, 7-6. Wilbur cried out, "NOOOOO! Y/N WHYYYY!"

"HAHA! I'M NOT SORRY!" I shouted, jumping around in circles. I tripped over on my heel, falling backwards onto Niki, who I hadn't noticed was there.

Niki almost tripped over, but Rhianna caught her and then Niki caught me. Wilbur laughed at us, coming over to us. He grabbed onto my arm and dragged me over to the prizes. We had a lot of tickets, as nobody had given us a limit as to how much money we could spend here. We ended up getting two slinkies, a big bag of lollies, and two more vlog guns. We ran off to the beach with our toys and lollies, laughing and screaming in the dark. It was now late at night, we were all drunk, Wilbur mostly, running around on the sand. The water came rushing in as small waves, crashing over our feet, gradually coming up higher as the tide came in. Rhianna and Niki had started filming when Will and I were knee deep in the ocean. We both held our guns, back to back.

"One," Wilbur started counting; we both took a step forward, water crashing against our legs.

"Two," I continued, taking another step away from Will.

"THREE!"

As the two of us spun around, no aim, we shot at each other. Neither of us hit, but just as we turned, a larger wave smacked the two of us. Both of us tripped, already unsteady on our feet from drinking, I fell over in the freezing water my clothes now soaking wet.

Last night was a bit of a blur, but I had most of the events in my mind. I looked around at my surroundings, seeing Niki's room. I was in her bed, Niki next to me on the her side. She was still sleeping peacefully, her arms around a pillow. I stretched, slowly rolling out of her bed. I groggily wondered to the lounge room, where I saw Wilbur on the couch, staring at the roof.

"Hangover?" I asked, walking over to sit beside him. Will hummed a response, a hand rubbing his temple. I rested my head on his shoulder; I had a headache that was kind of just pounding at the side of my skull.

"Want some water?" I asked.

Wilbur nodded, "Mhm."

I stood up, ruffling his hair softly. I walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filled it up with water from the tap. I brought it over to Wilbur, handing it over to him. He thanked me quietly, taking sips.

"I've gotta leave today," I sighed, leaning back on the couch with my head towards the ceiling.

"Nooooooo," Will said sadly, leaning back against the couch with me. "Do you have to go? Couldn't Tubbo wait?"

I huffed out a laugh, "No, I already told him I'd be there today so he's expecting me." Wilbur frowned, leaning over on me, coming to lay his head in my lap. "You can't leave now," he smiled sleepily to himself.

And yet, here I was now, in my car again, the cats in the passenger seat, driving to Bognor.