twelve

Tubbo, Lani and I all sang along with all the songs in Tangled. At one point we also got up and danced around the room. When the part where they dance in the kingdom, Tubbo and Lani were dancing together, so I dragged Ranboo off the couch. He protested and tried to sit back down, but gave in when I threatened to punch him again.

I had seen this movie so many times that I almost knew the dance they were doing. It seemed so did Tubbo. I spun Ranboo around, holding onto his hand. Then I switched to be dancing with Lani, and Tubbo switched to Ranboo. I laughed as Ranboo's face turned to one of confusion and fear. Lani spun me around as Tubbo made Ranboo spin, which of course ended badly as Ranboo didn't know what to do. Amateur.

Ranboo ended up crashing into Lani, who screamed. While Lani recovered from her trauma, I leaned on Tubbo for support as we laughed at the two.

"Shut up," Ranboo laughed, embarrassed.

Tubbo fell onto the couch and as we calmed down, Ranboo sat next to him. Lani sat down slowly, still looking traumatized. I snorted at her and flopped onto the couch next to Ranboo. He pouted as I rested my legs over him again.

これなんですか?たいむスキップ?はい

After eating dinner together, it was soon time for MCC. Ranboo and I sat behind Tubbo, cheering him on in each game. Tommy almost leaked that Ranboo was here, but stopped himself quickly. I checked his chat and nobody really noticed. Thank fuck.

Ranboo DMed Tommy and told him to shut up before he sends me over to punch him. I stifled a laugh, covering my mouth with my hand. There were many times when we almost gave ourselves away, but muted just in time. Tommy's clutch in Sky Battle was where I think I might've been too loud. Luckily though, people just assumed it was a glitch in Discord.

After MCC, the three of us kind of just chilled. Ranboo kept on saying that he could sleep on the couch, but I told him that I was fine with it, and so a few threats later, Ranboo had his bags on the bed. My cats had also taken a liking to him, specifically AK. AK climbed all over him, occasionally resting on his shoulders or his head. Of course I got photos.

I really wanted to post it, but I knew I couldn't, so I kept it for myself

I really wanted to post it, but I knew I couldn't, so I kept it for myself. Ranboo didn't seem to mind the attention from the cats; in fact all three of them climbed on him at one point, and he just continued scrolling through his phone, one hand petting Arson's head. What the fuck bro, that's the same cat that pounced on my face and walked away like nothing happened. Fucking traitor.

Around like ten or something, Ranboo decided he was gonna stream. But he couldn't exactly move.

TW! BLOOD AND SLIGHT MENTION OF S/H SCARS, PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION! <3

"Uhh..." he hummed awkwardly, trying to figure out how not to piss off the cats. I looked up at him and snorted, rolling my eyes slightly as I stood up. Sacrificing my arms, I picked up Arson, who dug his claws into my arm for a second as a reflex. I squinted my eyes shut in pain and put him down as my arm started to bleed a little.

"Oh jeez, are you okay?" Ranboo asked, looking at my arm, concerned. He had also noticed the scars there. I smiled at him and nodded, picking up AK and petting him. AK didn't usually scratch me, only if I annoyed him, so I guess I got lucky this time. Rocky just climbed down by himself, allowing Ranboo to get up.

He came over to me and held my arm gently, examining the injuries. He looked me in the eyes and just hugged me. Honestly, I was thankful that he didn't say anything. Tubbo was in the kitchen getting food, so we were just standing there in each other's arms.

"C'mon, let's get a bandaid," he said softly, guiding me to the kitchen. "Tubbo, do you have any bandaids?"

Tubbo looked over at us from where he was standing at the microwave with a can of beans. Oh god please don't tell me he was actually going to- I give up.

"Yeah, they're up here," he said, putting down the beans and reaching up to one of the cupboards, "what d'you need them for?"

I put on a smile and showed him my arm, where the cat had attacked. There was now a little red droplet rolling slowly down my arm. "Cat tried to murder me again," I told with a smile.

Tubbo got up on the bench, trying to reach the first-aid things, almost falling on the way down. I laughed at him and thanked him for the bandaid. Ranboo offered to help me put it on, but I told him I was used to putting on bandaids. He laughed nervously. For fuck's sake, why did I have to make him worry like that? He would probably be like this around me now forever.

As I peeled the bandaid, Tubbo started walking back into the lounge. Just as Ranboo was about to follow him, I grabbed his arm.

"Don't worry about me," I told him firmly, looking up to meet his eyes. "Just go start the stream and I'll be there in a sec." Ranboo nodded and left me alone to put on the bandaid. I soon heard Ranboo and Tubbo start the stream, so I quickly jumped into frame, waving to the camera. I saw chat going absolutely crazy. Honestly, they'll go crazy about anything though. Literally put two particular colours next to each other and they cry.

I just stood behind Tubbo with my arms around his shoulders, smiling as Ranboo talked to his chat. "The first thing that Tubbo did was steal money from me, and the first thing Y/N did was punch me so-"

"THAT'S A LIE!" I shouted, "I fell asleep on you and then when you fucking moved, I punched you."

"You've punched me three times now," Ranboo said in a high voice, sounding mildly scared.

"I can make it four if you want?" I smiled slyly at him. He turned around in his chair and looked at me; I could tell that under the mask and glasses he was quivering.

"Don't... don't do that..."