nine

GUYS-

jdjjwjdndnwjs the height difference between Wilbur and Puffy is sending me-

You
I'm here :)

Tubbs
I AM COMING OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW

Laughing and Tubbo's response, I undid my seatbelt. As I opened the car door, I saw Tubbo come running outside, a look of excitement on his face. As I closed the car door, he ran over to me.

"Y/N!" he shouted, hugging me. I grinned and hugged him back tightly. As we let go, I saw Lani running out towards us.

"Lani! My beloved child!" I shouted, running over to her. We almost fell over from the impact of running to each other and crashing into a hug. Lani and I spun around; we had become close after Tubbo and I met. We streamed together at least once a week. Even though I was five years older than her, we bonded over a lot.

I got out the cats and carried them inside. Tubbo's cat Rocky came wondering over, sniffing me and my cats. I put them down and let them explore. As the three cats ran off together, Tubbo led me to the extended part of his house, where I'd be staying with him. Lani followed along happily, stopping to show me her room briefly.

"Toby, is Y/N here?" I heard a woman shout out from across the house.

"Yeah, Mum, I'm taking them out to the place they'll stay," Tubbo shouted back. "By the way, you and Ranboo might have to fight for the spare bed," he said to me casually as we came to a door. Tubbo opened it and we all entered into a nice kitchen. For some reason there was every single kitchen utensil, even though we probably wouldn't ever use them.

"Through here is the spare bed and all that," Tubbo explained, leading me into another room. "My room's up there," Tubbo pointed to a small flight of stairs, "that's also where the bathroom is."

"And here," he gestured to the line of desks, one with a couple of monitors, "is where all the streaming stuff is gonna be."

"Oh! Come see the swing outside!" Lani said with excitement in her voice. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out through the glass doors into the backyard. There was a tree in the middle with a swing hanging from the thick branches. "Try it, it could even hold dad, so don't worry about breaking it," Lani laughed, dragging me over to the swing.

I breathed out a laugh, sitting down on the wooden seat. Lani started pushing me, which was really funny to Tubbo, because I'm eighteen. He started to film it on his phone, giggling as he circled around the tree like a cameraman for movies.

Once he put his phone down, he asked, "Have you had anything to eat today, by the way, Y/N?" Tubbo knew that I had once had a problem with eating, so he asked often, which was nice because I knew he cared.

"Yeah, had breakfast at Niki's, stopped and had lunch somewhere on the way here," I assured, hopping off the swing. The three of us were heading back inside when Tubbo's mum called out his name.

"Yeah?"

"Help Y/N with unpacking their things."

I had talked to Tubbo's parents a few times, regarding my stay, but I hadn't actually met them yet.

"Ok!" Tubbo shouted back. We headed out to my car and everyone helped to bring my things inside. I only had two suitcases and two boxes of my things, and also the cats' things, so it didn't take too long to get everything out to the extension on the house where we'd stay. Tubbo's mum told us to unpack while she made dinner, even though dinner would be at least an hour away.

Tubbo, Lani and I all unpacked my things, like my streaming stuff, just sitting it on one of the desks.

(I don't know the layout of the house so making up my own shit-)

The pullout bed was across from the couch, meaning that Ranboo and I would be sleeping in the same room for four months, but I didn't really mind that. He seemed nice, he had a good sense of humor, so I'm sure it'll be fine. Speaking of Ranboo-

"Oh, Ranboo's gonna be here tomorrow morning by the way, so be ready for that."

This is short, but I guess it's just kind of a filler chapter sooo-
Anywayyy, hope you're all doing well :)