ten

this is my new lockscreen-

I was awoken the next morning by Lani, who was shaking my shoulders and dragging me off the fold out bed. I groaned and kicked her away, rolling back up onto the warm bed.

"OWWW!" Lani shouted jokingly. She then grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me out of the bed, causing me to hit the hard wood floor with a thump. That would leave a bruise. Lani laughed out, "Sorry," grabbing my hand and helping me to my feet. I wrapped my hand around my shoulder.

"Sorry, but we have to go pick up Ranboo!" Lani said excitedly, throwing one of my hoodies at me. "Get dressed, we leave in ten minutes," she called out behind her, leaving me alone. I hopped up the stairs into the bathroom with my clothes.

(This is just what I'm imagining, because you don't really dress up to go to an airport)

Stepping out of the bathroom, I looked up and saw Tubbo at the bottom of the stairs on his phone. He looked up at me and told me to just put my clothes in the basket that was by the door. We walked out together, Lani joining us part way through the house. She seemed really excited; children scare me sometimes.

"Mum, can I go too? Can't dad just stay here and then we'll have enough room?" Lani pleaded to her mother, who was running around, looking for her keys.

"Uhh, ask your father, and help me find my keys," she replied, not really paying a lot of attention to Lani, who turned on her heels and ran over to her dad.

"Dad, do you mind staying here so that I can go, otherwise there won't be enough room in the car," she explained with sad, yet hopeful eyes. Their dad just shook his head at her antics and replied with a, "Fine." Lani jumped excitedly and ran outside to the car.

Tubbo and I laughed at how enthusiastic she was, following her out the door. Their mum came out almost a minute later, car keys in hand. As she unlocked the car, Lani jumped in the front seat before Tubbo could get there. While Lani celebrated, Tubbo acted like a child, whining about how she always gets the front. I just sat on the other side of Tubbo in the back, stifling a laugh.

The ride to the airport was eventful. Tubbo, Lani and I sang along to random songs that came on from Tubbo's liked songs on Spotify. At one point guns and ships from Hamilton came on; this was my time. I shouted every single word of it, even the part where he says 'I'm ever gonna stop until I make 'em drop and burn 'em up and scatter their remains', which is probably the fastest part. I've just seen Hamilton that many times.

Then 'Baseline junkie' came on. Tubbo and Lani's mum looked scared and confused while her children screamed a song about not wanting drugs. At some point I got to put on music. I immediately played 'BOOGIE' by BRACKHAMPTON because people on TikTok seemed to think it sounded like Tubbo, so I wanted to check it out. We just jammed out to it, I kind of understood that one bit sounded a bit like Tubbo, other than that though I just thought it was a good song.

When we arrived at the airport after two hours of chaos, Tubbo's mum turned off the music, sighing in relief. She unlocked the doors and let us jump out. Tubbo texted Ranboo, asking where he was while we headed inside. Tubbo got a message from Ranboo three minutes later.

"Ranboo said he's getting his luggage and stuff, c'mon, he's over there," Tubbo told the group, jogging over to where people stood, collecting their bags from the conveyor belt. I ran over to Tubbo to catch up, Lani and their mum following along behind us.

Tubbo ran over to a really fucking tall dude, who was waiting for his luggage to come past. Ranboo turned around and almost fell over when Tubbo hugged him. After a second shock, the masked man hugged him back, laughing a little. That was when I got to them and seriously made them almost fall. I just wanted to be part of the hug; I'd be living with these people for a while, so I wanted to get comfortable.

"Hi, sorry, I just wanted in on this," I apologized with a grin as Tubbo and I let go.
Ranboo laughed out, "It's alright, I just can't believe I'm here!" He was so excited, I could tell by everything he was doing. His body language screamed nervous, but that was a given when meeting someone for the first time.

"By the way, the setup isn't finished yet," Tubbo said to Ranboo as we searched for Ranboo's luggage.

"Oh, welp that's great I guess," Ranboo said sarcastically, picking up one of the bags and sitting it down on its wheels. Tubbo grabbed the next one, and then Ranboo got the last one. Tubbo took one suitcase, I took another, and Ranboo had the last one. We wheeled them back outside, out to the car, where we stacked them in the boot.

Lani was now in the front seat, as Tubbo decided to sit in the back with Ranboo and I. Ranboo was in the middle, which meant I was kind of squished up next to him.

For two hours.