two

Tubbo made a group chat right away, naming it sexy people ;). Of course, there's was no stopping him, so I didn't even try to change it. By now it was 3:29AM and I had been watching DEATH NOTE again, as I'd gotten a little bored of Tokyo Ghoul (I was using headphones of course, as my parents were sleeping). That's when my phone started buzzing on my bedside table.

"Oh shit-" I whispered, picking it up quickly. I heard the voice of Tubbo shouting his greetings to me, then a deeper voice, calmer, a little raspy. It reminded me of Technoblade, but not quite the same.

"Hello!" he said in a happy tone. "By the way, I'm streaming, so careful what you say," he warned lightheartedly.

"What the fuck Tubbo, you could've said something in the group chat," I sighed, knowing I'd somehow manage to get myself cancelled.

Tubbo giggled to himself, then said, quietly, "Can I tell them the name of the chat?" I wasn't really a question, he was gonna do it anyway. Ranboo just sighed to himself.

"I named it 'sexy people winky face'," the boy giggled. I could almost see the smile he had spread evilly across his face. "Show them, Ranboo!"

Ranboo, once again, sighed, saying, "Ok," in a reluctant tone. I opened a tab on my laptop for Twitch, looking up the name Ranboo. It came up with RanbooLive, who was streaming right now. Of course, I knew this was him and I followed and opened his stream, keeping it on mute so there wouldn't be an echo. Sure enough, there was soon a screenshot of the discord group chat title: sexy people ;). I glanced at the chat and saw that it was racing, some saying KEKW, some using Ranboo emotes, others asking who the fuck I am.

"To the people in Ranboo's chat asking who I am, leave, how dare you not know me," I said in a sassy tone, obviously joking. I put my mouth extremely close to the microphone and said, "That was a joke, chat, don't cancel me again please."

"Again?" Ranboo laughed. "I actually don't know who you are either exactly, I mean, I've heard of you, Tubbo has told me a lot about you, and Nikki."

"Tubbo what did you tell him?" I asked, sounded alarmed. "TUBBO WHAT'D YOU DO?" I kind of forgot it was literally three in the morning and that I was meant to stay quiet and not wake up the demons.

"I JUST TOLD HIM THAT YOU'RE NICE!" Tubbo pleaded.

"WE BOTH KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE!" I shouted into the mic.

I heard creaky wooden floor boards. Shit.

"Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"MUM I'M DOING SOMETHING!"

"WELL SHUT UP!"

"I CAN'T!"

"YES YOU BLOODY CAN, OR YOU CAN BLOODY WELL MOVE OUT!"

"Fuck- I should probably go," I said to the boys.

"NO, YOU ARE EIGHTEEN, YOU CAN MOVE OUT, CONTINUE WITH WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, I DON'T CARE, BUT FUCKING LEAVE WITHIN A WEEK!"

"Fuck- shit- fuck- Tubbo- uh- you know how I was gonna meet up with you for a while . . ." I said with guilt in my voice, "Could I maybe stay a little longer . . . ?"

"Of course, as long as you don't mind also living with Ranboo for a while," Tubbo said sweetly. "You should probably start packing up all your streaming equipment though."

"Tubbo it's almost four in the morning."

{ short chapter :)
I just can't be bothered
with thinking of more
stuff to put in this rn,
so no <3                            }