Chapter 17- A month and two Millionaires

Taylor

Taking a swig of water, I puffed out a warm breath. I’ve been running for about two miles in a circle, god knows why. It’s been about a month since I’ve seen Abigail and with each passing day it gets harder being without her.

She skypes me, I call her—when I can—the time difference is absolute shit. We did decide when she would be visiting though, they get a small break over Christmas and she’s gonna be coming back to spend it with me. This would be my first Christmas away from home.

I was gonna go back home but my mother insisted that I spend the time with Abby, whenever she gets here. If you ask me, I’d think my mom didn’t want me to scare her new boyfriend away.

            Each day I run for about two hours, ever since Abby left. All the pent up sexual frustration gave me a lot of excess energy. Beth and I are becoming great friends—she’s still really appealing but I try to look at her like some sort of family instead of someone I’d like to fuck. We both got really great par time jobs at the same restaurant. It’s a funny story actually.

She got the job before me and had been working at this fine dining restaurant for about a week. One time I had to pick her up from ballet and drop her off at work and we ran into her boss—a cougar. I don’t know what it was that she saw in me but she offered me a job right after meeting me. Long story short, I’m a waiter.

It was Saturday so I didn’t exactly have any classes, but I usually met up with my study group at around midday. Today however, I just was not in the mood. I made a quick U-turn and began jogging back towards the dorms. My hair had grown out a bit so I had it held back with a ridiculous clothy headband while I was running, believe me it wasn’t pretty.

There were a bunch of girls standing in the lobby and I immediately started my prayer. These girls were like hawks, preying on me since the first day I got here.

“Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby, Abby—“ I whispered as I tried to walk past them

“Hey Taylor, where you off to?” Becca swiftly grabbed my arm.

“Uh… Just going up to my room to freshen up.” I said, almost stuttering. God, what was happening to me?

“Hmm, you enjoyed your run?” she trailed circles on my stomach, “You sure did work up a sweat.” She smirked.

“I—I did, yes.” I glanced around impatiently. “I should get going, nice seeing you ladies.”

I pulled myself and she reluctantly let me go. “Give us a shout if you need extra hands!” Becca yelled as I almost ran into the elevator.

God that was close. I keyed the dorm door and immediately stripped down and got into the shower. The warm water felt like it was undoing all the kinks in my body; it was bliss.

“Honey, I’m hooome!” Beth yelled bursting into the bathroom.

“Back so soon?” I rolled my eyes, washing the soap off my body.

“Shopping got boring, and I only got one thing.” She was probably pouting.

“You’ve been at the mall for about three hours and came back with one item?”

“You don’t understand,” she stood up and I felt her eyes on me through the glass shower door. “I was looking for something specific.”

“Quit fucking staring at me you perve,” I joked turning the shower off.