Chapter 8

Taylor

The minute I grabbed the phone from Abby she began throwing her arms at me trying to get it back. At one point she even hopped off the bed and onto my back trying to get the damn cellphone.

“Abigail if you pinch my arm one more fucking time,” I sneered at her, covering the mouthpiece of the phone.

“Give it back Taylor! What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

I used my free hand to begin tickling her side, causing her to burst out laughing uncontrollably before running off to the bathroom and locking the door. I could hear her pounding on the door but I ignored it, cleared my throat and pressed the phone back to my ear.

“As I was saying James,”

“Who is this?” he asked skeptically.

“Taylor,” I rolled my eyes. “We’ve been introduced.”

“Why do you have Abigail’s phone?”

He really is a fucking chump. If some other guy, or in my case—girl—had my girlfriend’s phone I wouldn’t be asking questions. I’d find him, and beat his ass. Just thinking about that ever happening  to me made me upset.

“Abigail’s busy, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” A smirk made its way onto my lips, “You’re all the way in LA and your girlfriend lives here now. The thing about women James is that women have needs—Abby has needs that you obviously can’t help with when you’re halfway across the country. So—“

“Are you asking my permission to fuck my girlfriend?”

I let out a fake gasp, “I didn’t know you were such a prude.”

He laughed over the phone, “You must be kidding me, Abigail would never go for someone like you anyways. A fucking dyke.”

My brows shot up, “Dyke?” I said the word with so much distaste. Besides, it wasn’t as if I wanted her, I just wanted to fuck with him. Or at least that’s what I’ve been telling myself the last fifteen minutes of this phone call.

Just as I was about to tell him exactly what I would do to his pretty face the next time I saw him, the bathroom door was busted in. I stood there in shock staring at the half naked blonde with the broomstick in her hand, waving it at me.

“Give me the phone Taylor.” She said, tapping the floorboards with the stick.

“You wouldn’t,” I dared her, and she smacked my wrist with it causing the phone to fall. She stared at me, daring me to pick it up. “Keep your fucking phone,” I walked out of there, leaving her to talk to her dumbass boyfriend.

I turned the flatscreen on and was watching a basketball game. Shit was just getting intense when a wild Abigail appeared, blocking my view.

“You spoke to James about sleeping with me?” her eye twitched. “God you’re fucking sick Taylor. I don’t know what I did to you, or what I didn’t do but I’m sorry alright? I’m sorry you’re this messed up.” she said, pulling her shirt back on. “Take me home, and I don’t want to see you again.”

I grabbed my keys without saying a word. Well fuck her, and that little bitch of a boyfriend. I got on the bike and turned the key but it stalled and kept stalling for the fifteen minutes that I’ve been trying to get it to work.

“It isn’t starting.”

“Well obviously.” She snapped, heading back into the cabin.

“Listen, I really don’t like you’re attitude.” I said calmly. She’s acting as if I wanted to be stuck here with her. Everything was going great until James called.