3. The Party!

Minkyu's POV:-

"Oh my god! You look fabulous, Minnie." Soori exclaimed and checked me out like a mom.

I sighed as even though I agreed on going, I still didn't want to go.

I am having a feeling that something is waiting for me there.

But I pushed all those thoughts aside and smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

I was wearing a black off-shoulder knee length silky dress. It had ruffles near the chest.

It was simple yet gorgeous. Not to sound cocky, but I must say, I really looked different and beautiful.

A girl who always wears oversized items would certainly look different in a dress.
(A/N:- Sorry if you don't like the dress you can think of whichever dress you like :) )

I let my hair fall on my shoulders and applied a little bit of makeup as I am not fond of it. I put black heels to match the dress. Now I am ready!

At the party...

Author's POV:-

As soon as Minkyu entered the party, all eyes were on her. She certainly looked different from the other women as they were all wearing the same revealing dresses and same dark lipsticks.

The fact was, they all looked same.

Minkyu looked fresh and so young that someone might not be able to guess that she's 22.

While Mr Yeon was talking with some of his clients and friends, Minkyu started to search for the food corner. Food is life so why not.

As Minkyu was entering to the centre-most part of the hall, 3-pair of eyes were constantly on her. But one of them made their way to her.

"Hey miss, are you alone?" A handsome man with jet black hair approached her.

"N-no, I am with m-my fa-father, y-yeah father." Minkyu spoke in an uncertain way.

She never refer to Mr Yeon as her father but he was like a father to her in many ways.

But the main reason for her stuttering was, her nervousness around people, especially man.

"Oh no no miss, please don't be so nervous and scared. I am sorry if I shocked you with my sudden approach." The man said with a concerned yet apologizing tone.

Minkyu became a bit relaxed as the man seemed a good one to her. She smiled to him in response which he returned with a smile too.

But the man had something different going on inside his brain. Men will be men, duh.

When Minkyu turned the other side in order to search for her father, the sweet smile on the man's face turned into an evil smirk.

He was thinking of all the ways he could make use of this girl.

"Awh! How rude of me to not introduce myself." The man said with an obvious wrong motive. " Yeah." Minkyu said without any interest.

"How about we get some drink and talk about ourselves over there." He said as the man was making some kind of plan inside his brain.

"No no that's fine. I have to go to my dad. He might be worried about me." Minkyu spoke as she started to feel uncomfortable at the thought of drinking with a stranger.

"Please miss, just one shot and I won't pressurize you in taking more. I promise." The man said in a begging tone.

Minkyu wasn't agreeing to all this but the man insisted her so much that she has to agree atlast.

"So miss you said your name's Lee Minkyu but your father's surname is Yeon. I mean how's that possible." Black haired man ask with curiosity while holding the glass of red wine in his hand.

As they reached to the bar area, the man made Minkyu drink first.

As soon as she took sip from her glass, she started to feel dizzy. She was having suspicion towards the stranger, handsome man.

She wanted to argue about it but she was completely losing her stability......mentally too.

She chuckled at his question. "Will you believe if I say I don't know anything about me? Even I myself is a stranger to me. It even took me sometime to know what's my age. I don't even know my birthday. Funny, right?" She said laughing while tears formed in her eyes.

The man felt a bit sad knowing how unusual her life is but he kept those thoughts aside and focused on his plan to make the woman infront of him, his.

"That seems sad yet so uncommon. I mean it's something I heard for the first time. You seem all fine, like you are wealthy, fit and of course beautiful." He winked with mischievous smile.

As the time was passing by, Minkyu's mind was getting more and more clouded.

She started to feel like she was near to faint. Her mind still managed to state all the current happenings as wrong.

She stood taking support of the table infront of her. "What happened Ms. Lee." The man hurriedly stood up to help her.

She yanked his hand away with all her might, although she had no strength left inside her. "Stay away! Don't dare to touch me!" She shouted at him.

The man's face had an amused smirk. He knew that the drug he had put in her drink is doing its best to ruin her mind.

She might be shouting now, but she will be under him after sometime.

"Baby, why you shouting at me? What did I do, my love?" He spoke shamelessly.

"You piece of sh*t!! Shut the f*ck up! And how dare you call me by your dirty nicknames!" She knew she will pass out anytime soon, still she didn't want to give up so easily.

She was introvert but that doesn't make her weak at all. She is a tough woman, who stand for herself in all posible ways.

"No, no no babygirl. That's not how you talk. This much disrespect is not accepted." He said while keeping on his dirty smirk on his face.

"You!! Stop it! What the hell did you mix....mi-mix in m-my......" Her dizziness got the best of her now. The man started to laugh maniacally.

"Y-you crap! S-stupid b*tch!" She spoke her last words before she fainted in the man's arms.

"That's Jackson Wang for you babygirl."

A/N:- Sorry I am sick but I will update sooner from now on.

Thanks for reading. Purple y'all.💜💜