23. Tension in the air

Author's POV:-

Everything went silent for a while. Neither of them moved.

Jungkook's burning eyes looked straight into Taehyung's.

Taehyung himself was losing control. His inner beast was waking, watching the woman of his, in the arms of someone he hates the most.

Jimin was right behind Taehyung, with a rather unpleasant expression. He too, didn't like the scene he witnessed infront of him a few minutes ago.

Minkyu felt guilt rise inside her. She was disgusted at the thought that she was assuring Taehyung a few minutes before but now she was with Jungkook.

A deep chuckle pierced the silence in the room. "Baby you test my patience so much. Sometimes it hurts." Although he said it softly, the aura spilling from it carried a different emotion.

Minkyu looked infront of her to see Taehyung passing fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Are you too stupid to get my point?!" Taehyung growled, same as a lion's. Shivers ran through her spine.

"Minkyu. MOVE." Taehyung shouted at her, which made her jerk.

She walked a few paces but was stopped by a hand wrapped around her wrist. She looked behind to see Jungkook holding her.

"She. Won't. Move." Jungkook said with the audacity of Taehyung, eyes on him.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head in pity. "After handling Yuta, I thought the latter half of today will be a good pleasant one. But, no. You had to make me work."

"Same here. I too thought I will enjoy this day peacefully with my princess. But, no. You had to ruin it." Jungkook spoke unaware of the fact that he was doing the worst thing of his life.

Minkyu stood in middle. All the tension made her uncomfortable. She wanted it to end, but she knew that it won't end so early.

Cold sweat made its way to Minkyu's forehead. She was feeling suffocated out of sudden. Jungkook, who held her hands protectively, felt the vibrations.

"Babe?!" He looked at her panicking. Minkyu didn't reply anything. Her mind went blank. She could just feel her surroundings getting darker.

"Are you okay min-" Before Jimin could complete his sentence, Minkyu collapsed on the floor.

Jungkook dropped on his knees and placed her head on his lap. "Babe say something. Please." He rubbed her palms vigorously.

Taehyung stood there, lips parted slightly. His gun dropped. Jimin and Jungkook both looked at him.

"No! No! Please!" Taehyung mumbled. Tears forming in his eyes.

"Tae-" Jimin placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders but was jerked off as Taehyung ran towards Minkyu's unconscious body.

He placed his hands below her body and picked her up. Jungkook couldn't react as Taehyung already walked away with Minkyu in his hands.

Both the other males followed behind him. Taehyung placed Minkyu in his car's backseat.

"JIMIN DRIVE." He shouted, panic audible in his voice.

Jimin nodded his head without any questions. He knew that Minkyu is most important right now.

Jungkook stood there, his hands balled in the form of fists. He wanted to help her, but he lost his chance. But right now what matters to him most is, Minkyu's safety.

"Which hospital are you taking her?!" Jungkook asked, his eyes were red.

"You fucking know!" Taehyung shouted at him his eyes still on the girl in his arms. "Jimin drive at the fastest Speed!" He instructed Jimin.