10. The love fight!

Minkyu's POV:-

The lights went on and I slowly opened my eyes to see a man, one of the most handsome man to be exact.

He was tall and beautiful. His face was finely sculpted. He wore a tank top and black pants. That top was doing justice to his fine body. Tattoos on his shoulders and arms were perfectly visible. He had a piercing on his perfect lips.

"Like the view?" He smirked at me which made me realise that I was staring at him shamelessly all this time.

Two attractive men in a single day at my house. What had I gotten myself into? Gosh!

"You can stop checking me out, I am all yours anyways." He said with an amused smile.

"I-I am not checking you out. And what do you mean by you're mine?" I said not understanding as if why this stranger seems somewhat familiar to me.

He chuckled and pulled me out of the cupboard. "It's too early for you to know that. But anyways, are you good now?"

This guy is confusing me so much. But the most confusing thing is, why am I not kicking him out. Why is it feeling like I know him?

"I am okay, was I not good before? But before that tell me, who the fuck are you?" I shook myself off from his grip and looked at him suspiciously. I still had my pillow ready to attack him.

"First of all, baby you were medicated few hours ago that's why you got that hangover. Secondly, my name is Kim Taehyung. But you can make it shorter and call me 'Tae'" He spoke as he winked like a pervert.

"Calling you byuntae would be more appropriate." I scoffed and said sarcastically.

"Anything you want, my love." He laughed.

What the hell is he so sweet to me about? I am so fed up with this shit.

"See I am not in a mood to joke about. Can you please go from here? I don't even know you." I spoke rudely.

And I saw his face as he looked hurt...? Did I speak so rudely? I mean why do I feel bad looking at him sad?

"Look, I am sorry I didn't mean to be rude, but how am I not supposed to be when a total stranger enters in my room at night and flirts with me. Like what the hell is wrong with you?" I think my brain might blast at this rate.

"Hey hey! Calm down! Don't stress so much. You're sick, okay? I will go but I just need one thing." He made me sit on the very end of the bed and gave me a look which I couldn't decipher.

"And what is that?" I cocked an eyebrow at him. I don't know why but I am feeling weak with him as if he got all the strength from me. Why my mind and heart is telling me to make him stay or agree to whatever he says?

"Just a min." And with that he took his phone out and opened his camera.

He pulled me towards him, too close and my breath hitched. What is he trying to do? I can feel the seriousness for all this in his eyes.

He was recording everything from one hand while his other hand made its way from my waist to face.

He tilted my face and brought his face near to my neck. He started to give butterfly kisses on my neck. Why am I giving in so easily? I should stop him but why am I not?

Suddenly he bit on my skin which made me moan. I covered my mouth to stop those sinful sounds to come out. I felt him smirk on my neck.

"Tae-ah- stop!" I said while trying not to moan.

"Yes baby, say my name." He sucked on my sweet spot.

He licked at last and pulled away from my neck. He took a last glance on my neck and a satisfied grin was on his face.

"I marked you as mine. Now others will know that you're preoccupied." He said and started to walk towards the window.

What did he mean by he mark- wait!! Did he just gave me a damn hickey?!!! Oh my gosh! I am dead if Soori saw it.

"Bye darling! Will see you soon as I can't stay away from you for long." He said as he gave a boxy smile.

I saw as he went down from the window.

What the hell is happening in my life? Why is it getting more complicated day by day?

Jungkook's POV:-

I was going through some files but my mind was clouded with the thoughts of the kiss. Her lips felt so soft. But then I remember how she got anxiety attacks.

Did it mean that her past had a lover? If not, then what can a kiss make her remember from her past? I am feeling jealous at the thought of her having a boyfriend. Thank god she doesn't remember him!

Suddenly my phone screen lit up and a pop up window from the message app showed.

Who can message me this late?

Oh it's Kim fucking Taehyung!

"A gift for you. Of course with hate." I read the text and saw a video.

I clicked on it and saw..... Minkyu? How the hell did he reach her?!! Darn it!

Anger was fuming inside me. My whole face became red. The sound of her moan was making me more furious. Taehyung you gonna regret it and I mean it!

I threw my phone across the room. I have to meet Minkyu tomorrow before he approaches her. I have to plan everything. He thinks he is the smartest one. He's wrong.

Two can play this game Kim Taehyung! Now get ready for my answer!

A/N:-

The game's getting intense now. A new twist will be revealed soon in future chapters. ;)

This chapter wasn't supposed to be posted today but I did it on the request of one of my special reader.❤️

Thanks for reading!💜💜