4. The first meeting!

Author's POV:-

"Tell dad I will be back after sometime." Jackson said while carrying the girl in his hands. "Okay sir." Replied the servant.

"Babygirl, you're now under my control." He cooed while chuckling.

???'s POV:-

He really have the guts to touch her like that. Oh no boy you invited your death. I smirked.

He really doesn't know what his life brought him.

I have to do something before he hurts her.

Wait for me boy, today's gonna be your last day and I mean it.

Author's POV:-

While the man was fuming with anger far away from the girl and Jackson, another man approached them.

"Hey Jackson! Long time no see buddy." He greets him with an unamused smile.

"Yeah, now I am back and we can talk later. I have some work now." He tries to dodge him as he looks at the girl in his hands.

"Yeah okay. But who's this pretty lady right there?" The chocolate brown haired man asked while looking at the girl.

Something was telling him that he should take the girl away from Jackson.

Something was sparking inside him. He never felt that way for anyone. Although he didn't know that girl but he had the urge to help her and know her.

"U-uh..she..she is my girlfriend." He was sweating from nervousness.

'What the hell he wants from me! Dude just leave us alone.' Jackson was getting irritated by the brown haired man's presence.

Now the man's suspicion was confirmed. The man right infront of him is thinking of something wrong.

But the thing was why did he care so much about her. She has nothing to do with him, or did she?

He eyed him suspiciously. "Wow new way to romance I see, fainting on lover's arm."

Jackson started to think of some idea to escape from the male infront of him.

"H-hahaa no, actually she is sick so I am just taking her upstairs in a room for her to rest. Yeah, that's what I am doing." He finally made an excuse and the thought of it made a smile form on his face.

The brown-haired male knew he was lying and he wouldn't let him escape so easily, atleast not with the girl.

He was keeping an eye on the girl since she walked into the party.

She looked so pretty and angelic that his heart started to race from the moment he saw her.

He wanted to talk to her and get to know her more but that rascal friend of his arrived before than him.

"So can I go?" Jackson ask or more like stated, making the man come back to his senses.

He smirked, "What if I say, just now your dad came to me and said to bring you right now to him?"

Jackson sighed knowing how his father's temper can kill him someday. He nodded in agreement and called one of his servants.

"Take her in the biggest room upstairs and let no one enter there. Understood?" Jackson ordered in a stern voice. "Okay sir." The servant nodded in reply.

"Your father is there." The brown haired male said pointing to the most crowded area.

"Aren't you coming with me?" Jackson cocked his eyebrows.