19. Danger

Author's POV:-

All three of them looked at the stated person. Jungkook and Taehyung were certainly annoyed by his presence.

"Why are you here little boy?" Taehyung smirked.

"To show you where you belong to." Yuta replied with pride spilling out of his words.

"Feeling pride when you can't even visit without getting followed by those bitches of yours?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Why does it seem you guys are afraid of me?" Yuta defences himself.

"We?" Taehyung pointed at himself and Jungkook. "And afraid of you?" He continued, pointing at Yuta. He internally laughed. Although, Jungkook is his foe, he still respects his strength and fighting skills.

Minkyu was standing behind Taehyung hearing everything. She seemed to recognise the voice but she can't keep the finger, as if where and when she heard it.

Yuta glanced towards Taehyung. He knew he wasn't alone. He came here with some Ms. Lee as told by his spy.

"Taehyung how mannerless you are! You didn't introduce me to your girl." Yuta clicked his tongue.

"She doesn't deserve to be greeted or introduced to a dumped trash like you." Taehyung spat.

"And this dumped trash is going to show you both your last day." Yuta snickered in return. He was losing his patience.

Minkyu peeked above Taehyung's shoulder to look at the man speaking.

Her eyes widened. Her body started to tremble. Her forehead covered with sweat.

Taehyung felt the movement behind him. He looked behind him concerned.

"Baby don't be worried you are safe with me." He stroke her hair gently.

She held Taehyung's coat tightly from behind. Jungkook looked at her worried. He knew something was up.

He walked towards her. "Hey princess. What happened?" He said softly.

She shook her head, still shivering. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other and then at Minkyu.

She was their first priority other than anything else. "You trust us, right?" Jungkook asked her looking straight in her eyes.

She nodded. They smiled. "Then tell babe. What is bothering you?" Taehyung asked.

While this whole conversation was taking place, Yuta took a look at the girl behind Taehyung.

He regretted coming here. He should have gathered all the information first.

Although he was all armed and wasn't alone, he knew it very well what the consequences can be of taking up a fight with the world's biggest mafias.

He heard their conversation and got the hint that they both cared about the girl way too much. He started to choose whether to stay or flee.

"K-Kook T-Tae..." She got nervous. They both nodded at her to give her a signal to proceed.

She knew they would react aggressively when they'll hear it. She didn't want bloodshed.

"T-this man...he...he" She quivered. "What did he do babe?" Taehyung asked gritting his teeth as anger built up inside him.

She couldn't hold back. She felt disgusted by the presence of the man infront. "He tried to sexually assault me." She said in one breath.

They both stood shocked, the flow of anger and disgust made their way to them.