15. New environment

Minkyu's POV:-

"Oh my god! Minnie you agreed?!" Soo seemed so happy.

I just nodded my head with a small fake smile. From inside, I was totally broken.

"We knew dear, you'll never say no to such a wonderful proposal. Mr Kim himself proposed you. Isn't it amazing?" Mr Yeon patted my head.

Wonderful proposal, my foot! Still I had to nod my head.

"So babe, we should go then." Mr Pervert arrogant heartless mafia said.

I looked at him confused. Where I have to go? And why?

"We? Where but?" I asked him although I don't even want to look his face right now.

He chuckled. "We have to shift you in my mansion now. You know, as we are now couples."

"We aren't couples yet Mister. And we'll think about it after marriage, okay?" I spat. He is manipulating me way too much now.

"Minkyu, that's not the way to talk. And yes you have to go. Me and Soori are moving from here to Gwacheon." Mr Yeon said calmly.

"B-but....." I trailed off. Wow! Even my family doesn't want to spend extra time with me. It really looks like I was a burden to them.

"We'll send your things don't worry about that. Till then you can get familiar with Mr Kim's mansion." Soo said enthusiastically.

I didn't say anything. I have nothing left to say now. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that pervert, smirking.

"Let's go then." He gave me his hand to hold, but obviously I left him back and walked towards the gate.

"This attitude will make you suffer kitten." I hear him mumble. Does it seem like I care?

Author's POV:-

Both of them walked towards the car. Minkyu looked back at the mansion, like she is collecting all the memories here.

Suddenly, someone hugged her tightly. She could hear sobbing sounds coming from that person.

She knew who it was. She couldn't help but shed some tears too.

"Soo?" She said smiling softly at her.

"Minnie, I am sorry. So sorry. Please never think I don't love you. I love you and care for you through all my heart. I felt so alone here but after you came, I got the sibling I always desired for. I will miss you." Soori couldn't control her emotions. Her face was stained by the tears.

Minkyu couldn't form words. She stood there, while the tears kept on coming, one by one.

"Mr Kim, can I please contact her sometimes?" Soori said pleadingly.

He nodded from the back. Although from inside he was burning. He wanted Minkyu all for himself. But still he loved her, so he can't let her cry for her sister.

On the other hand, Minkyu was confused as if why Soori has to take permission from Taehyung to talk to her.

"We should go now. We are getting late." Taehyung called from the back.

"Bye Minnie. Take care of yourself. Again I want to say, please don't ever hate me." Soori said as she backed off.

'Why would I hate her? She didn't do anything wrong, right?' Minkyu thought to herself and furrowed her brows.

She felt someone pull her. It was Taehyung. He held her waist and almost dragged her with him towards the car.

He opened the passenger side's door. She sat there, without giving any glance to him.