32. Existence

Author's POV:-

The club was lit with purple, red, yellow and blue lights. The music boomed outside the place.

Couples were swaying together holding each other. Among these one was special for us, it was Jimin and Areum.

They became close to each other in just some hours. Jimin was never this happy before. He was enjoying the moment.

Jimin's hand were on the both side of Areum's hips. He held her close to him as he saw some boys giving some flirty looks to her. But all they got was a sharp angry glare from Jimin instead.

She pulled him at the side and took him to the most quiet and empty corner. He looked at her confused.

"What are you doing?" He shouted a bit because the music made it hard to hear.

She didn't answer and just smirked at him. She pushed him to the nearest coach and he fell down with a thud.

Before he could react to all this, she sat on his lap. Jimin's breath hitched and he gulped hard. He was sweating.

"A-Areu-" Before he could complete, she smashed her lips on his.

His eyes widened in shock as he didn't expect this. But he simply gave in as he was also in a need of it.

He kissed her back as their lips moved in sync. He moaned at the feeling of her soft lips. His hands slowly made their way to her waist.

They pulled away to take breaths. Both of them were breathing heavily while looking at each other straight in the eyes.

Jimin craved for the kiss and so he pulled her towards him and kissed her again. This time he licked her lower lip to give her the signal to open her mouth.

She gladly gave in. Their tongues were dancing together. Her hands grabbed his hair and pulled his head even closer.

He groaned when she did that. They were both making out without thinking about anything.

Suddenly Areum's phone rang. She ignored it. It rang again, this time she tried to pick it but Jimin grabbed her hands tightly not allowing her to move.

He grabbed her face to pull her in for a kiss again.

In the other corner, Sunmi, the twin sister of Baekhyun was drinking her wine when her phone rang.

She picked it up and hummed. "She was here some hours ago. I don't know where she is now."

"Alright. I will find her. She might be dancing here and there." She stood from her stool listening to some rants from the phone's other side.

"Damn. She will be fine. I know how much you care about her. Let me go find her. Bye." She cut the call and went to find Areum.

She looked for her on the dance floor. But no signs of her being there. She walked to the corner place.

Sunmi gasped when she saw Areum literally eating the face of a man while sitting on his lap.

The lights were dim but she can figure out the silhouette of her. She angrily walked towards her and pulled her by her arms harshly.

She didn't wait twice and pulled her out of the club. "What the fuck are you doing?" Areum jerked her hands off from Sunmi.

She rubbed her now red wrists, glaring angrily at Sunmi. "What the fuck am I doing? Correction girl. What the fuck were you doing there?" Sunmi shouted at her.

"It's non of your business. I am going back just go home. I don't need you anymore." Areum turned back to move again inside the club.

"It is my business. I was given the duty to look after you. Now look at yourself how drunk you are now." Sunmi grabbed her hand again.