11. Plan

Minkyu's POV:-

I woke up still remembering last night's events. Who was he and what did he need from me? Why did he suddenly come to my life? Why he looks familiar? So many questions but no one to answer.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I wore an oversized t-shirt and skinny jeans. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

It was message from Jungkook. I smiled and opened the message.

Kook:-
Hey!

How are you now?

Me:-
Hey Kook!

I am doing fine.

What about you?

I smiled when I saw three dots. He's such a busy man but he still was waiting for my reply.

Kook:-
I am fine too.

I wanted to ask you something.

What did he want to ask?

Me:-
Yes go on!

Kook:-
If you don't mind, will you go with me on coffee?

I smiled at his text. He's so sweet.

Me:-
Ofc! Why would I mind?

Is it a date? ;)

Wait the wink wasn't my plan. Now it seems like I am flirting. I face-palmed.

Kook:-
Woah-

Didn't expect that coming from you lol

Anyways, if you want then it can be a date. ;)

My face heated up. Don't know what he probably been thinking of me now.

Me:-
So, what's the time then?

Kook:-
I will come to pick you in the afternoon.

Maybe at 4.

Okay I have enough time to choose what to wear. This time no cute clothes. Just casual simple ones.

Me:-
Okay then.

See you soon.

Bye.

Kook:-
Yeah.

Bye.♡

Wait- Oh my god!! It's a freakin heart. What does it mean? Does it mean- No no! Don't think too much.

Jungkook's POV:-

I smiled as I the put my phone back on the table.

Thank god there wasn't any awkwardness after the kiss. Maybe she just forgot. I sighed.

I need to take care of her. I have to keep her away from the things which can remind her of her past.