I'll show you.

I drew the image, sorry if it's bad!!!

Ginny POV

Me and Harry were doing so well as a couple. We went almost everywhere hand in hand. We were boyfriend and girlfriend for a month. Then something happened. Something that would change our relationship forever.

He found Malfoy's note.

I came into the common room. Harry was sitting in an armchair by the fire. I kissed him, then sat at the armchair next to him.

"Hey, Harry! What's that? What have you found?" My smile faltered. I saw what he had in his hand. It was Malfoy's note.

"Why didn't you tell me, Ginny?" he asked coolly.

"He gave it to me." I said, avoiding the question.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His voice was cold.

"Because I knew you'd react like this." I said calmly.

"You like him." He turned to face me. He looked so angry.

"No I don't! We aren't friends! Let alone that! You know I love you, Harry!" I cried, shocked. How could Harry even think that?

"How do I know?" Harry turned away again.

"Because- Harry- you- he- " I sighed. "Don't you trust me?"

"I want to."

I cupped his face in my hands. He pulled away.

"Fine. I'll show you. I shouldn't even have to do this. I'll show you."

Harry looked up.

"What are you going to do?"

"Show you how we can use this to our advantage."