.⠀۟⠀。 prolouge.⠀۟⠀。

in both worlds.
yours truly, homura filipa

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

'am i strong enough to leave the world right infront of me?'.

"or is it alright to leave it all behind?"

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

         ever since we were all born, god already had paired us with someone. based on what people say, our soulmates, the person who we spend our time until eternity.

         in greek mythology, humans originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. zeus fearing their powers, he separated the heads into two condemning them to spend the rest of their lives searching for their other halves.

        it's not like you could say i disagree to the people who believes in it, but rather i don't believe i have it myself. i couldn't find someone who could actually connect fate or destiny with me. more as love and soulmates, why does it require sudden magical things? can't it be something more... simple?

        because the person i'd love exists in another dimension.

        i could only watch him from a distance, i couldn't hold his hand nor see his face. he existed in another world, and i existed in this world. there was a border in between, keeping both of us away from each other.

         they say falling for a fictional person is absurd, one not knowing the others existence, while the other could only watch from afar. but instead of listening to others chants, people tend to imagine scenarios with them to cope up. people just keep on being attached. repeatedly, even if it hurts, they still love the same character over and over again.

          rather, some people wake up, realizing that in this life they could never reach them. giving up their dream to love someone from the other side-which is unbelievably crazy and impossible. they'll let it go and open their worlds on to reality and leave those things from behind.

           but what if one day, miraculously everything has changed. in a utter moment, the life i thought would be simple. became twisted as all of the characters from my favorite series has suddenly appeared in my life. he's finally in my world, and i'll finally be able to see him.

          "i want to be with you, even if it means i'd give up the life i wanted. "

ʚ warnings and notices ɞ

slightly sensitive.

i do not own ukyo saionji or the characters used in this story. the characters belongs to inagaki riichiro- dr. stone author, boichi- manga artist. contains spoilers from both the anime and the manga, take it as warning if you do not want to be snitched.

scenarios that are written in the story is only fictional, the plot clearly twisted in my preffered choice and some characters changed a little bit. not mine originally, plot idea by mioilexia

message or comment for spelling and grammar errors. i'm not that good at english, since it isn't my first language. but i'll still try and finish this one.

despite my insecurities, i want to be able to write something that makes me or other people happy.

thank you for checking out the book! i'll do my best at it! :) stay safe 'nd ily!!

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

𖦹

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*☆ playlist *:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the one that got away - katy perry

dandelions - ruth b.

softly - clario

line without a hook - ricky montgomery

i hear a symphony - cody fry

dream boy - beach bunny

dance with me - beabadoobee

this side of paradise - coyote theory

safe and sound - taylor swift, the civil wars

paper boats - isabella levan

lover - taylor swift ft. shawn mendez

astronomy - conan gray

talking to the moon - bruno mars

➸ to be loved and to be in love.

➸ to promise and to fulfill.