.⠀۟⠀。 start; chapter 1.⠀۟⠀。

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

           you smiled as you opened your eyes. the posters in your wall appeared infront of your face. you smile, as if they are greeting you a good morning. to the very corner of your eye, he was illustrated in one of it. you found yourself smiling like an idiot.

            when you first found out about the character, you couldn't help but fall inlove in an instant.

            considering his green tale eyes, well illustrated face, strong and well thought judgements, dashing personality and everything about him seemed to have mesmerized you.

            you placed a finger on the poster he's in, "waaaah~ ukyo's still super cute today." you said in a raspy morning voice. with all the fangirling, you rolled on the side of the bed making you fall, face planted. you groaned as you got up, head still wobbly from the fall, even if you didn't fall your head would still be messed up on how much you're not a morning person.

          with your eyes half-closed, you opened the bathroom lights making you frown as it brightens up the inside. you blinked once more, followed by a harsh rub on the eye. your vision was absolutely failing you, it made you see different colors. everything made your head more twirly.

          with deep thought, you snapped out of it. you hit your cheeks with both palms, making you laugh on how red it is on the mirror.

           your days was absolutely the same as always. you alone in your apartment early in the morning, having to be half-awake every time you had to do morning routines, making yourself instant ramen and grab some coffee nearby, then head energetically on the way to school.

            mom had to decide you on being independent, it was a tough decision but she had guessed it was the right one.

            after both of your parents got divorced, you had to pick which side would you live in. you only gave both of them a bored expression, you were already at the 3rd year of high school, the thought of being independent already had crossed your mind for a billionth time.

           so there, in front of both of their lawyers you sighed, you were done with both of them. of course, you didn't want them to get divorced, but what other choice would they have made if their marriage was an arranged one.

            "are we done yet? i wanna go home." you whined like a child, both parents gave you a glare for your rude behavior. it was immature of you to say it that way, but it was an honest way to inform them.

          "uh... anyways, ms. (l/n)" the lawyer flipped through the pages before looking back, "which side are you going after?" he asked. you choked on your saliva, you wanted to ask if it was relevant for the lawyer to ask that. you knew the two of them can settle it at home but it would lead into an argument anyways.

            you raised a finger at them, notifying them to give you a second. with the thought of your own decision, serotonin has rushed through your veins. it was exciting. absolutely what you want. you bit your lower lip before backing to your seat.

          "i'm going to live by myself," you scoffed, hands crossed, eyes away from the three of them. as much as you hated being alone, you hated living with both of them. pressuring you on what to do, not having enough time for you, deciding for everything you did and ever since then it bothered you and you hated it.

         while on the other hand, being in an apartment, all alone-- you could decorate the room the way you want it to, stay up how many hours you want, plan for future supplies, buy groceries and having to organize your own way of living. it would somehow make you feel... free.