.⠀۟⠀。 alongside; chapter 6.⠀۟⠀。

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

       both of you ate there in silence, chewing on some cooked steak and rice. ukyo was extremely good at cooking, it was prepared on a dish plate, the smoke still flowed- reflecting it to the sun outside his window. clearly the dish was still hot. you can't help but breathe in the aroma, impressed with his skills.

      you tried to start a conversation, thinking about anything that comes to mind. annoyed with yourself without anything coming to mind, you glazed over to him, he was too focused on eating.

     you placed your face above your chin, smiling at how cute he looks.

     "[y-y/n]-san, is there something in my face?" he asked shyly, his face tinted with pink--finally noticing your gaze. you immediately looked away, apologizing to him thinking it made him nervous. "i'm sorry it's just you're--"

     "it's okay, and also i'm sorry i made you uncomfortable yesterday." he cut you off before even finishing, his voice sounded worried, you tried to understand what he was saying. yesterday? what did i do yesterday?

     finally remembering what you did, your cheeks heat up, feeling the fire crawling to your face. yesterday, you were dumfounded. everything was new to you, with ukyo being someone closer to you here--you were always flustered. you liked him so much back in your real world, having him near would make you go crazy. he even held your hand, did he not even felt flustered or such?

      "i should be the one apologizing, ukyo-kun." you said, chuckling to lessen the awkward atmosphere. after your statement, he gave you a smile. making your heart flutter. his eyes lock with yours. green tale eyes looking deep to yours.

     the world was silent, as if everyone on this world has faded. just both of you in the silence, staring at each other's eyes. while the sound of the waters dropping in the sink, the songs of the wind flowing, both of you could even hear each other's breathing through the silence.

     a alarm suddenly went off ruining the moment, also making your soul leave your body for a second. ukyo glanced at his phone, snoozing his alarm.

     once the two of you finished. you insisted to help him with the dishes, it would be rude since you ate here afterall. after all his hospitality, you really wanted to help him. ukyo on the other hand was defeated, he let you be. you happily nodded.

      while wiping the table, you looked around his apartment. it was the same as yours but it had different furniture, curtains and paint--much more fancier to be exact. the furniture was quite luxurious, you're in awe in how some were tailored and modern. the antique shelves were filled with books, all arranged alphabetically. the living room had a huge flat screen tv, couches in black leather, and a grey carpet with faux fur. the kitchen had a oven and a furnace, evenly numbered. the counter table had 4 high chairs, and lastly you cleaned the silver sink after placing carefully the plates in their proper place. it was real neat, and expensive. just how rich is his kid?

        unsure where you'd wipe your hands, you were just there standing- observing your fancy surroundings, with wet hands and some pair of fluffy house slippers ukyo made you borrow.

      "here a towel." ukyo suddenly spoke, followed by a loud thud of a closing door behind him. he got out of a room, you suppose it was his. afterward, you found yourself staring at the towel. remembering the handkerchief he let you borrow yesterday. your hands reached to your skirt pocket, "oh no, i have to return it clean." you cursed to yourself, placing back the handkerchief back in. maybe later you'd attempt to wash it without damaging, hopefully. you snapped out of your own thoughts and fixed yourself.