.⠀۟⠀。 club; chapter 9.⠀۟⠀。

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

      after your last class which ended early, you decided to show your face and take attendance at the arts and craft club. you also want to apologize for having to skip out the meeting yesterday. surely, they were welcoming new club members and settling the activities for the future.

       you studied the door right in front of you, asking yourself if you should or shouldn't—decision making is quite difficult for sure. still having second thoughts about it, you tapped your shoes. waiting for something to give you signs of what you should do. "should i open it or not." you thought, wanting to reach out for the door but someone did before you could.

       a white haired boy with narrowed eyes opened the door wide, another character unlocked. he stood there waiting for someone to enter. a girl suddenly dashed in front, holding a huge box. with you goading how he should have took the boxes himself, but he just went in inside before you. as you entered the room, members politely greeted and bowed, before going back facing their canvases.

        "ah senpai, you're finally here." she spoke, clapping her hands to grt rid of remaining dirt. after placing a huge box to the front table. her voice was soft, her headphones or whatever it was, only not to be rotten after the 3,700 passing of nature was above her long hair. she wiped off remaining dust on her shirt. second day, of course, the members would collect all their materials from the storage room. 

       "we waited for you yesterday, we hoped that you'd attend the meeting since you were elected as vice president." she awkwardly smiled at you, placing both her hands behind her. you looked at her really surprised, "excuse me, what?" 

       her smile faded, "you were elected as vice president last year, senpai." she said while looking down. you were disoriented, how did you ever end up as a vice president when supposedly you were only a random member? being a club officer would add up exhaustment to you, but even so, who ever portrayed the role you have now did a great job on not making you decline. aside all the stress and stuff, arts was one of the things that freed you from guilelessness. the only thing you could place your heart to. 

       "could i look at the notes you have written yesterday?" you asked her, fully accepting the job that was assigned to you. before handing out a entire folder to you, she took out a pen and checked them equally, scanning if there were mistakes that were left out. eventually, she passed it to you, smiling in satisfactory. 

        you observed each pages, one by one. it was all, of course, it was regarding the art club. the member names and their application form, club activities, and instructions about the materials. you looked aside to the box, the top still untouched, also quite dusty. the page in front of you had the list of tools and items used for the art club. 

        looking around to the club room, it was fully loaded with painted canvases, clay pots, designed clothing—some were in a mannequin unfinished, essentially everything in the room was filled with art. it was stunning, just like contemplating through a mini-museum. 

        however, a canvas suddenly captured your eye, happy to see it was there. proves that you were a club member throughout the years. despite the differences in that world and in this world, it still had some things similar. you were happy to see it was there. the art piece you were proud on that you made on the first year. the painting that impressed the club members back then, they were glad that someone with a great talent was able to enter their club. 

       you ran your hands through the solid dry paint, feeling the sensation that illustrated to the canvas right in front of you. it showed a girl in a white dress, reaching out to a boy in a white long sleeves, also his arms up reaching out to her. both their figures were fading through a dark background, even though it was painted black, stars were tinted through it.