.⠀۟⠀。 universe; chapter 5.⠀۟⠀。

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

        you walked through the empty streets all alone. still bright because the sun still shined from above, not clearly above you, but above the sea horizons. nothing but the sounds of the wind breeze ruffling through your ears, honkings and whistles on a certain road, leaves falling down tree by tree as the calm wind shuffles them. 

       still it was late summer, no snowflakes falling down the skies, no sakura trees blooming with pretty colors, no orange or yellow deciduous trees losing their leaves. it again for you was summer, supposedly it was the last of spring. you would have been choosing a course for college right now, or perhaps you would have been hanging around—enjoying in a restaurant with your friends, recalling all your days on the last year. laughing out while reminiscing all the fun memories.

      [y/n] could only be in tears. she was in a miserable state right now. she loves this world, and it was absolutely was something she dreamed of. but it made her feel terror. how did she even got here in the first place? she had people she knew from her old world, but how could she tell them? how could she tell them that she didn't belong to this world full of fantasy? she wanted to go home, but even her mother would be confused with her tantrums. 

       the only home for her was her apartment. a place for her to get a hold of herself and accept her fate of being here. she got to play a part where she never wanted.

       finally reaching the door knob, she placed in her keys through it. opening it wide, then shutting it with a loud bang. 

       feeling numb all over her body, it refused to let her stand up once she sat down, plopping her butt through the soft fluffy carpet. her body refused to stand up, it was absolutely giving up on her. 

       the weigh of her body was 10 billion times heavier, nerves didn't want to move a muscle. in spite of all the heavy lifting, the [h/c]-colored hair girl forced herself the bed, ignoring all the homework and papers she needed to check. her head was hurting, she wouldn't bother to check those.

        as the person that you are, you opened your phone. heaps of notifications popped right to your face, making you squint with the brightness. some were from different social medias, one notification from luna messaging you about her science club went, and asking you if you went home safely. there was also a group chat, only spams of chrome and kohaku fighting about her being a gorilla and kohaku threatening chrome, luna only responded with 'what's and 'okay's. still with squinting eyes, you responded to their messages, then saying good nights to them.

chrome: you're sleeping early? that's new

kohaku: i know right

ukyo: she can't help it

luna: let her be ya'll, she's prolly tired

luna: good night, [y/n]-chan! <3

chrome: night :-]

kohaku: oyasumi, [y/n]. sleep well :p

ukyo: good night, [y/n]-san. i'm glad you went home safely

        you smile plastered on your face. even in this world there were people that was closest to you. means even here you're not alone. there'd still be people to help you whenever you were in trouble.

        the mattress hit your whole body, wanting to swallow you whole with all the weigh—you would let it. it was soft, and you enjoyed it more with your face buried in. you didn't bother how you were still in your school uniform, too tired and too lazy, letting your own eyes close as the fatigue at last hit you.