.⠀۟⠀。 class; chapter 4.⠀۟⠀。

·˚ ♡⸝⸝

      both of them reached the classroom, barely in time. luckily the teacher still wasn't there, you had to stop for a second. you panted after running through hallways in a very fast pace.

        now that you remember it, you were too focused on running and catching up with him. of course his hand gripped your wrists, but it wouldn't mean you had to be dragged all along. 

          you realized his hands were gripping, holding your wrists. it made you feel warm. his soft hands holding on to you, while running in the hallways. you convinced yourself it was romantic—though it was just catching to a class. sure it was nice, but some part of you kind of wished he didn't held you. he would have only ran with you from beside.

        butterflies were all rambling on your stomach, not even calming down in any situation where ukyo is around. the feeling was new, you didn't experience feelings like these before. having yourself to discover these feelings, could only be reckless.

          ukyo looked at you, your face was dripping with sweat, still panting and catching your breath as both of you reached the outside of the classroom. he noticed the teacher still wasn't there so he waited for you to breathe normally. with all the running in the hallways, the boy held her wrists gently so that both of them would reach the class on time. she had manage to catch up with his pace, he would have slowed down if she told him—it was too quick for her.

            "we barely made it in time," he says and opens the door, big enough for him to peek through. looking back at her, her face was red like before. even if she covered it with her arms, so he wouldn't notice. her ears almost reached the color of a cherry—the only part not covered, it was red enough to heed his attention.

        she tried to control herself. restraining on what further emotions she had to deal with, the feelings were too much. her heart for the 4th time of the day, each beat faster and faster, the butterflies on her stomach punching her insides, she wished her face would stop from whatever heat because she was burning flames and fires—like breathing dragons blowing through their mouth, ingulfing a huge amount of flames. "who knew being with the person you're inlove with would make you this insane?" her thoughts were mixed up, rambled and scattered all messing up her nervous system.

        sighing, he took something out of his pocket and handing it to her. "wipe your face with this, you're sweating much." he insisted, how could she decline? she took the handkerchief out of his hands, having him smile once more before he entered the classroom. 

        kind of feeling bad for ukyo, his smile didn't show you pure happiness. it wasn't a bad thing, but you thought that you did something to make him feel bad. it was maybe because you kept on panicking around him, you just can't help it, it was hard for you to handle.

          holding his handkerchief with both hands, you sniffed a little bit on it. his handkerchief smelled nice. the fabric was soft and the fragrance entered your nose like dandelions through a field. the smell was pleasant through your nostrils. the scent of him made you calm down. "i'm sorry for panicking around you." you whispered an apology, hoping he would hear it, also half of you wishing he won't—with the way it was phased.

         finally entering the classroom, you see him talking to his friends—as expected another show character. the familiar face beside him, that you knew had blonde long hair, his gaze similar to a dragons', neat and fancy dressed. the man was part of the five generals, ryusui nanami.