The car ride (3)

TW//abuse//blood//glass//alcohol//self harm mention//intrusive thoughts//ed//swearing//

Wilbur's POV

I pick Tommy up first, we all decided it would be good to get him first so I could talk to him. 

I arrive at around 10:20am. 

I go to knock on the door but then I see Tommy coming out of his house with his suitcase but that's not what sticks out to me the most, there is small cuts all over his face. 

They look like they came from glass. 

When he gets in the car I grab a napkin and reach to clean his face. 

He flinched so hard he almost fell back I didn't know what to do. 

Tommy's POV

~Flashback to 9:00am~

I woke up and started getting ready, I brushed my teeth and then put my toothbrush in my suitcase and finish packing everything. 

I finish at around 10:10, I walk downstairs to get some water and then I see my dad. 

My heart dropped, I know what's going to happen but I want to just run. 

I try to go back to my room when my father yells "TOMMY"  

I look back and see a beer bottle flying at me. 

I don't have much time to react so I just let it hit me. 

The glass goes everywhere, luckily no glass got in my eyes but there was so many cuts. 

I dropped to the ground, crying in pain before I knew it he was standing over me. 

I was scared shitless, he was laughing, grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me up. He saw the cuts on my arm and said "Why'd you start without me?" 

He grabbed one of the bigger shards of glass that was in my face and cut my wrist, it was by far the deepest I have ever cut but it wasn't me. 

I'm honestly glad he did it because I would've done it anyways. 

He dropped me on the ground and started hitting me like I was his personal punching bag. 

He saw Wilbur's car, stopped and said "Your 'friend' is here to pick you up, you say one word about this and I'll kill you." 

Then he walked upstairs, I grabbed my suitcase and left. 

~Back to where we left off~10:20~

I walked over to Wilbur's car, hiding my wrists. 

He saw the cuts on my face and went to grab something that I couldn't see. 

He reached at my face and my automatic reaction was to cover my face. 

"Hey hey hey are you alright? Wait did you think I was going to hit you?"  He says.

You idiot all you had to do was make sure no one found out Your Worthless

"No no no I'm sorry I just didn't get enough sleep last night" I say trying to be cheerful and tired. 

"It's alright, may I?" He says while gesturing the napkin towards my face. 

I flinch again, 

"Yeah sure" I say knowing he wont hurt me 

"Ok let me know if i hurt you" 

I chuckle to myself 

"Ok". He cleans my cuts and then starts driving.