Chapter 3

Walker's POV

It's been a week since I last saw Ella. I'm not complaining though. I've just been trying to avoid her as much as possible. Gavin has been asking me why I keep leaving when Ella comes around but I pretend not to hear. It was becoming like a routine almost until one day, when everything broke loose.

Ella Pov

I walked into the house a week after the whole "Mr. Bryant" situation. Every time we saw each other either I left or he did. Which is in fact a good thing. If we didn't leave all the time, boy would it be ugly I thought taking a step inside. 

As soon as I got inside you wouldn't believe what I saw. Actually you probably would. It was none other than Walker. Just my luck huh. I hope they're not mad that I was late, again.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late" I said walking in and plopping down onto the farthest seat from Walker.

"Don't sweat it" Gavin said not looking too far into it.

"Ya know Ella, why are you always so late." Walker interrogated eager to stay on the topic.

"Oh shut it, Mr. I deserve to know everything" I snapped rolling my eyes.

I knew very well he was only trying to get me in trouble.

"As if.." He started before Gavin cut him off.

"Idiots" Gavin muttered under his breath.

"Sorry Gavin, Is there anything you needed to say" Walker snapped sarcastically.

"Actually yes, why do one of you guys always leave when the other walks in" He questioned.

Me and Walker just looked away not wanting to tell him the truth.

"Well..." He asked again waiting for an answer

"Can you just drop it dude? It's really none of your business" Walker snapped trying to get it off the topic.

"It kind of is, when it's effecting my squad" Gavin snapped back.

Walker just looked down not knowing what to say. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

I chuckled slightly.

"What are you laughing at?" Walker said looking up at me.

"Nothing, it's just you're always walking around acting like Mr. Big shot then Gavin says one sentence that makes you finally shut up. Ironic isn't it" I said grinning.

"Can't you guys just move on from whatever happened?" Gavin said trying to get through to us.

"If Ella would just apologize, we could" Walker said throwing me under the bus. That was the last straw.

"Me apologize!? Why would I apologize for what you did?" I yelled at him.

"You know what Noel!" He shouted standing up like he was about to start something

"What now ,James" I said standing up as well. We were now both facing each other.

"You just don't know when to stop, do yo-" He started to yell,  I quickly cut him off

"I don't when to stop?! You're the one always starting something!" I yelled back.

And here we go again. Me and Walker, constantly yelling over each other. Over and over and over again.

"STOP!" Alex yelled, stopping both of us. "We don't know what this is between you two, but this has been going on for too long! It has to stop!"

Me and Walker looked at each other and then looked back at Alex

"Ella, I love you, I seriously do. Walker, you're my brother and I love you too, but seriously this is getting unbearable to be around at this point." Alex said. "Can't you too pretend to like each other, even a little?" She pleaded

I could never.