Chapter 9

Ella's POV

"Wake up! You're gonna be late." My brother Kio yelled from the kitchen. I groaned in frustration at the thought of having to get up. I wish I could just sleep all day. I'm usually a morning person but today was the first day of filming. And that meant I had to see Walker. How wonderfully amazing.

God I hate him so freaking much. Last weeks practice did feel different though. We didn't fight, we held hands and almost kissed. Gross! I really hope we don't have to do anything "lovey dovey" today. Like Sophia please, he's not worth it.

I sighed and got ready knowing I had to go.
-
-
-
It was about 10:30 am when I got there. I saw some teens around my age and walked over to them.

"Oh hey, Ella right?" One girl asked as soon as I walked up to them.

"Yeah and you are?" I asked trailing off.

"I'm Hayley!" She said shaking putting her hand out for me to shake. I shaked it and we got to know each other a bit more before we had to start.

"Ok so first we're filming will be of  Walker Bryant, Ella Noel, and Aiden Prince. Can you guys come here?" The same guy from last week informed us. Me and Walker then followed him into the hallway we were filming in.

"Ok so as you already know in this scene you two will bump into each other, and Ella you will drop your books. When you go to pick it up your hands will touch and Walker you'll wink at her and walk away. That's when Aiden comes in and flirts with you."

"Got it?" He asked and we all nodded.

I walked into the scene looking at the floor, books clutched to my chest. I felt Walker bump into me which was my que to drop the books. We both bent down to get the books causing our hands to touch. For some reason I had butterflies declaring war in my stomach, even though it was acting. I looked up at him and saw him wink and leave.

"Hey you're new here right?" Aiden said from behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"Yeah I am." I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I didn't really get butterflies around him. My character was supposed to be interested in him though.

When we finished I turned to look at Walker. He looked a little jealous, but as soon as his eyes met mind he fixed himself. Why was I getting butterflies around him of all people?

Walker's POV

I did my part of the scene and walked off camera, watching the rest.

The director said that Aidan's character had to flirt with Ella, I mean Ella's character, same thing.

Watching him flirt with her, made anger grow in my stomach, not sure what it is but I couldn't take my eyes away from the two.

Was I jealous?! Why would I be? What!?

I continued starring at them, despite the fight I just had with myself. When they finished, Ella looked my way and I quickly averted my eyes and looked somewhere else.

I want to go home already.

"Great job everyone, we'll take 5, and then do a few more scenes, then everyone is free to go" The director called out.

Ella and Aidan left the scene and went over to the others, well Aidan did. Ella walked over to me.

"I know I did good, no need to stare at me though" She said to me.

"You wish, I wasn't even looking at you" I fired back

"Sure you weren't" She said turning around and walking away.

I stood there dumbfounded.

What is happening?!