Next Morning

Light flooded in from between the blinds, causing you toss lightly and use your arm to block it. You leaned up and stayed in the postion for a little while until you put your arm down and just accepted being blinded by the light for a few seconds until you eyes adjusted. When you could finally see your soroundings, you let out a tiny groan, memories flooding in from last night. At somepoint while watching the movie, you fell asleep on Aron's couch. He must have gotten a blanket for you at some point before sleeping himself. You sighed and leaned over, picking up your phone off of the coffee table and looking at your phone. Turns out you had a few messages from Terry and one from Angie.

From: Angie

I'm guessing you're staying over someone's house today. Please have fun! I hope to see you after work for our girls night! ^///^

You smiled lightly. Angie was always reminding you to have fun if you were out and she loved using those little cute emoticons. You tilted your head to the side a bit in confusion at the last part before remembering that today was Thrusday and on Thrusday, you and Angie had "girls night" where you basically just did eachothers hair, nails, and gossiped about other stars to feel like normal females instead of a A list celberity and her childhood friend that now worked for her. You exited that chat and opened up Terry's, wondering what your director wanted from you now.

From: Terry

Ready for a day of work?

From: Terry

Where are you?

From: Terry

You're late.

From: Terry

You're lucky we had to shoot a couple scenes that didn't have you in it. We're waiting on you for the last one.

From: Terry

Are you okay? I hope you're alright. If you're sleeping, we need to get you a better alarm, I swear...alright. I'll be helping the guys of HU with their writing. Come in soon, alright?

You practially rolled off of the couch once you checked the time. You were two hours late for work.

"You okay in here?" Aron asked, walking out from the his room.

"Aron, I'm late for work!" You collected yourself and bounced up to your feet, your eyes widening a little bit when you noticed Aron was just standing there with jeans on and no shirt.

"Fuck, really? Do you need a ride?" He asked, a slight smirk once he noticed that you were blushing a little at his apparence.

"Yeah, that would be nice." You replied, looking at your phone to tear your thoughts away from how Aron looked at the moment and texted Terry, telling him you were alright but very sorry and would be there soon to shoot the scene. "And clothes too...that also would be nice." You grunted, seeing that you were still wearing your clothes from yesterday and felt a little grungey like this.

"I may be able to help with that." Aron turned around and walked into his bedroom, only leaving you with the impression he wanted you to follow him. You placed your phone on the coffee table and walked in after him.

"I have some clothes that my sister keeps here when she comes over." He shuffled through his dresser before pulling out some sweat pants and a tee-shirt. "This good?"

"Yeah, that's great!" You beamed as he handed you the clothes.

"And if you think you'll have enough time to take a shower, you can. There's makeup and stuff in there too, if you want to use it." He pointed to the bathroom door.