Dinner Date Without The Date

"I can tell even by just running scripts,  you guys aren't amateurs." You smiled at the group in front of you, fairly impressed by their acting skills already at the end of the first day working on this episode. 

"We've had some experience." Dylan replied with a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Hm? Reall-" Just then, your hand clasped over your mouth as you suddenly remembered something. "I knew I remembered your face from somewhere!" You pointed to Matty suddenly, making him jump slightly and the others startled. "You were on one of the episodes of The Amanda Show right?" You giggled out, tossing your head back in a laugh. But, once you had calmed down some and noticed that Matty's face seemed somewhat annoyed, you bit your lip to hold in the rest of your laughter. "Sorry." 

"It's alright. And, yeah. I was in one of the skits. I've done two other movie appearances and one short." You nodded in interest, turning to the others once he was done talking. 

"How about you guys? What acting experience have you had? Sorry to pry."

"Nah, it's fine. Uh, Jorel and my brother used to do some little skits now and then when we were teenagers. And then we have the new bigshot here," Jordon pointed to George, who only rolled his eyes. "is working on being two characters in a movie called Highway To Havasu." Your eyebrows scrunched a small bit to due to the unusual name, but the look went as fast as it came and was replaced with a smile. 

"But, we've all done little shorts for the band and all that." Danny added in. You nodded, fairly impressed, to be honest. 

"Interesting." You said vaguely. "Now, I know of some things to watch and see how embarrassing you look in them!" 

"I think you've got us beat with that, y/n." Dylan chuckled. "You kind of did wipe out at the Golden Globes that one time." At this point, it seemed like all the guys snickered in unison, remember the night they all tuned in as a band to watch the award show and saw your fail in all it's glory.  

"Hey! It's not my fault! I was rushed!" You childishly pouted, crossing your arms cross your chest an looking down at the ground. 

"Rushed right onto the floor." Your eyes snapped up and met with Jordon, who held up his hands defensively to mimic surrender.  

"Anyway," You unfolded your arm and placed your hands onto your hips. "are you guys ready to head over to my place for dinner?" 

"Yeah." Jorel was the only one to even bother to give a verbal response. You lead the boys off the set and eventually out of the building, stopping at the parking lot. You weren't even going to bother hiding your appearance, you shouldn't even have to think of that with something as simple as leaving work. Besides, everyone else, including your co-stars who roughly had the same fame status as you, were also leaving the building. Why would you be zoned out of the crowd? Yet, you knew entering your apartment building would be a complete different story. 

"So, uh, are we taking our car again?" Danny asked. You shook your head before speaking up.

"I drove today. You guys can just follow me if you'd wish." This plan was deemed acceptable and you were about to split off from the guys to get in your car, but you stopped before your foot stepped off the curb and turned to the group once again. "If you guys get lost, call me!" 

"We really can't do that if we don't have your number." Your face became slightly pink at what George pointed out. 

"O-oh yeah." You quickly took out your phone and went onto the screen, handing it to the closet member to copy down into their phone, which was Jorel. Once he was finished with retaining the information, he handed your phone back over to you. "Alright, call me if you need help or loose me!" You waved to the boys and headed to your car, getting into the divers seat. A few minutes later, the boys pulled up into the vacant parking spot next to your car and you received a text for Jorel, saying that they were ready to go. You sent him a short reply before pulling out of the parking spot, and began guiding the guys to your place. 

xXx 

After the short drive, you pulled up to your designated parking spot and watched the guys pull up to your right. Before getting out of the car, you pulled the hood of the jacket over your head and put some of your hair into your face to mask at least some of your features before getting out of the car. After safely making your way through the lobby and entering the elevator, you arrived at your penthouse suite and entered it. 

"I'm home! And I've brought company!" You announced to Billy, wherever he may have been. Your group noticed the table was already set with an array of dishes. You couldn't help but smile at the amount of effort Billy always put into his work, even if it was just something as casual as dinner guests.  You were just about to call for Billy again, but he made his entrance from the terrace into the lounge. 

"Ah, I'm sorry for my lateness. I didn't hear you come in since I was outside." He flashed a kind smile. 

"It's alright. Guys," Your turned to your company before gesturing to Billy. "this is Billy, my butler. Billy, this is Jorel, Danny, George, Jordon, Dylan and Matty." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Billy bowed slightly, you held in the urge to roll your eyes. "Please, take a seat." You all sat down and with the permission of you, of course, the guys began to dish out food onto their plates. "Will that be all, Mistress y/n?" 

"Mistress? Don't pretend to be all fancy because we have people here, Billy. Now, sit the hell down and eat with us." Most of the formality faded from Billy as he laughed and pulled up a seat, sitting down. 

"I know, it's just fun to pretend I actually do my job properly." 

"I can't believe I pay you." You shook your head while pouring yourself some (favorite drink) into your empty glass. Since everyone was busy with filling their plates, the chatter was minimal. Well, until your butler decided to fill you in on something. 

"By the way, I may have went onto to chapter eleven." 

"What happened in chapter ten?" You questioned, placing a forkful of food into your mouth. 

"Oh, um, one of the character's died." 

"Really? Who?" 

"Adrian." He smirked, waiting for your reaction. Hollywood Undead watched as you quickly turned into a emotional mess, ranting on about how he was a 'precious cinnamon roll' and he was 'too pure for this word'. Meanwhile, Billy just enjoyed the food he cooked earlier that day, mentally giving himself tips and finding the whole situation simply amusing. After four minutes of you still on your spiel, he figured it was only fair to fill in the guys on why you were acting like this. "Adrian was her favorite character in this book." He looked at your again before putting his gaze back onto the others. "I'm surprised she's not actually being calm and collected with people here. She usually only acts this," He raised his voice a little in hopes you could hear him, but of course you were still ranting. "childish around people she knows she doesn't have to impress. Like me and maid, for example." The guys looked at each other for a few minutes, kind of dumbstruck that he had just admitted that about you. But perhaps they were more shocked with the fact that you trusted them. Or could it be the fact that it seemed like you were so focused on pleasing the media that you never got to act yourself? Maybe all three?