Meeting

Terry came back into room shortly after your talk with the others. Luckily, before he could advance a conversation with you, he begun one with George. You casted one of your arms over your face, just shutting your eyes for a while until you felt a small poke on your arm. You raised an eyebrow before lifting your arm up to see Danny in the seat next to you, his full attention on you.

"Are you going to the writer meeting?" He asked. You gave a nod and fixed your posture, not wanting to look like you were uninterested in what ever the singer was saying.

"Ah, sweet. So are we!" He seemed to fight to find courage to continue what was ever on his mind. "Actually, after the meeting, we're going to a restaurant downtown that our friend owns for dinner. Wanna come?" Dylan, who was a few seats over, heard Danny's proposal and chimed in.

"I mean, if you promise we won't show up on the cover of Teen Beat Weekly tomorrow." Your lips pursed for a minuted, trying to think of a decent comeback. Dylan and Danny both chuckled, as if they could somehow see the cogs in your brain spinning.

"Only if you can promise me I won't show up on R Rock Magazine." You finally replied.

"No promises." Danny shrugged, you only softly chuckled before something in your brain clicked.

"Damn it. Sorry guys, but I can't. I'm hanging out with a friend tonight." You couldn't just cancel on Angie like that. The two men look disappointed but nodded none the less. Silence passed through the three of you, the sounds of George and Terry's conversation and the small talk Matty, Jorel, and Jordon were making combined into one. It wasn't long until the guilt of turning them down ate you alive.

"But hey guys, are you doing anything tomorrow?" Dylan had to break Jordon, Matty, and Jorel's conversation in order to receive a proper answer, causing them to join yours.

"No, why?" Matty asked.

"Do you want to come over my house, then?" You proposed. "We can have dinner there after work." The five boys looked at each other for a while, as if none of them were sure if they had the authority to answer the question. Then George, who over heard the conversation, agreed to the plan. You smiled brightly, bouncing slightly in your seat. You felt your previous worries about the article fade, replaced with excitement. But, of course, the article got you thinking about Aron. And how he did not text you back yet.

As if your cellular device read your mind, the electronic vibrated. You quickly looked at the notification, only to have your smile fade at the fact it was just a reminder that the meeting was in ten minutes.

"Hey, the meeting starts in ten minutes if you guys want to head over."

"Yeah, sounds good." Dylan pushed his chair away from the table and stood up, the others following in suit.

"Are you coming, Ter?" With writer meetings, Terry would have quit habit of either coming to every one, or not attend any planned for a month.

"I'll pop in at some point." He informed you, not bothering to look up from his phone. And with that, the group was off. The other meeting room was not that far from the location you had just left, so you reached the destination with plenty of time to spare. You and the others entered the room, only to see Jax sprawled across the conference table. The only other person in the room, a writer named Natasha, was just sitting in one of the chairs and looking over her notes, unphased as the actor curled into the fetal position.

"Oh, hey." Natasha used her pointer finger to push her glasses up from her nose.

"Hello," you laughed. "Jaxon Aleksandr Audan, what on earth are you doing?"

"I'm laying on a table, what does it look like I'm doing?" He asked, slowly turning his body. He suddenly stopped when he noticed the boys as they began to sit down. He leaned up from the table, attempting to regain his 'cool' status once again.

"...Alrighty then." You chuckled, pulling up a chair next to Matty and sitting next to him.