~Information Chapter~

Yes, sadly, this is not an "official" chapter. This is the information chapter I decided to do(with help of your comments from the last chapter), that will give you guys more knowledge of the show you are apart of and just so it clears up any hazy thoughts that might come with the book. For your character, most of it is up to you since I did state that in the later seasons, the personality was inspired by you.

Just to let you know, the show is basically a comedy/drama.

Plot- (Character name) (Character's last name) is a female attending Rowing's College for her acting degree. But, in the beginning of her educational journey, she forms bonds with three certain people. Alyn Holden, Olivia Nightly, and Zane Polo. These three impacted her life for the good...or the bad. (Character name) gets to deal with the drama of school, along with the crazy antics of her friends and not-so friends. I wonder if she can make it out in one piece?

About Jax's character- Jax plays Alyn Holden, your love interest in the show. Alyn can be labeled as the "pretty boy", yet has a big heart..when he wants to, anyway. He entered the school through a basketball scholarship. He caught our main character's eye when she was lost on the first day of school when she could not find her dorm, he was kind enough to show her to it. During season three, it was shown that (Character name) had feelings for Alyn, but we are still not sure about Alyn's current feelings for (Character name).

About Jessie's character- Olivia Nightly lives, breathes, and eats fashion. She comes into play at the end of the first episode as (Character name)'s dormmate but soon becomes (Main character)'s best friend. Olivia can be a diva but is actually known as the brains in the group.

About Eric's character- Zane Polo has known (character name) for years. They had grown up close friends but Zane had left their hometown during middle school. When (Character name) is attending her first day of class, she remembers a certain male's face that was in her major. After the two talk for a little while, our main character finds out the kind, innocent boy she used to know was replaced with...a douchebag, to say the least. Zane servers as our main antagonist on the show. It is also known that the two might have been romantically connected back home, but there is so more information on the affair.

That's the basic run down of the three characters and the show, again, just to give background. I'm sorry if the information sounded like utter shit, or the show just does not interest you. This basis will help me(a female who tends to forget everything) with the progression of the story, along with avoiding little mishaps along the way.

I just got done this at 3:40 am. Wow.