The Premiere

You woke up the next day to the sound of your phone ringing very loudly. You grumbled and looked for the object, but didn't leave your comfy bed. You simply just patted your nightstand until you had found it and answered. "Y/n l/n here." You yawned, finally sitting up.

"Y/n, where are you? We're all about to walk!" Terry seemed a bit stressed. You quickly jolted up out of the bed and put it on speaker.

"Yeah, I'll be there in five minutes. Sorry Ter." You quickly begun stripping of your clothing and pulled on a dress.

"Alright." He hung up and you began hurrying at your top speed. You had forgotten about the premiere of season six today. You didn't know how, you were reminded fourteen times the previous day.

You did your hair and makeup to your best ability, it wasn't like you had time to call your stylist. You put your phone in a small purse. "Am I good?" You asked, seeing your reflection in the mirror. You then realized who was working today. Since Angie wasn't working, your butler would be. "Billy! Why didn't you wake me up?"

Your butler walked into the bedroom, a 'I know I messed up' look on his face. "Sorry, got caught up-"
"Reading?" You sighed, he nodded. "Fine, alright. I want to know how chapter ten goes when I get back." For the past couple weeks you and Billy had been reading the same book and you kind of fell behind at one point.

"Of course, should I call your limo? You look beautiful as always,by the way."

"Thank you and yes please." He nodded and walked away, leaving you to slip into heels and exit the bedroom. You waited for him near the door. It took a few minutes for him to walk over to you.

"It's out front." He notified you. You said a short goodbye before tugging open the door and dashing into the elevator. In the lobby of the building, you avoided camera flashes and went outside. There the chauffeur was already waiting for you, opening the door to the car.

"Thank you," you calmed down your rushed self and entered the vehicle. He shut the door and went around the car, getting in and pulling away. You took out your phone and hit Terry's speed dial. "I'll be right there. I'm so sorry, I overslept. We have what, ten minutes till red carpet?"

"Nine." He corrected you.

"Oh, excuse me. Nine minutes." You grunted, you looked out the window to see that you weren't far from the premiere. You stalled Terry for as long as you could before you pulled up to the venue.

"Okay, just saw you pull up. Bye." He hung up and you saw your co-stars emerge from their limos. You did the same and waved to the members of paparazzi and fans who were on either side of the carpet as you walked.

                                                                           xXx

You were now conversing with a few cast members at the after party. You chuckled at Jessie, who had almost fell on her face. She still had not mastered the art of walking in pumps. "Y/n, how do you do this?" She asked, leaning on you to regain her balance.

"Practice," you did some sort of jazz hands, making the males around you laugh. All the main characters seemed to be here but...

"Y/n!" Jax, the guy who played your slightly annoying love interest. He pushed a piece of floppy blonde hair out of his eye and entered the small group.

"'Sup Jaxxy-boy?" You smiled. He narrowed his eyes at the nickname but opened his arms for a hug. You accepted his offer.

"Remember how I said one of my friends were coming today?" He smirked when you pulled away. You shook your head, not even recalling him saying that to you. "Oh well, he is. Come on." Jax's hand slipped into yours and he begun to drag you away from the group.