Tainted Truths

Thus, there you sat at a long white fold out table with Hollywood Undead, a long line of eager fans waiting in front of you.

"Why did I agree on doing this again?" You questioned. A gasp could be heard to your right, causing you to look at the band. Your eyebrows knitted together at Dylan, who had his hand laid against his chest in shock.

"Are you saying you don't want to see your fans?"

"Don't put words in my mouth." You casted him a dark look.

"Whoa, calm down. I was just kidding."

"Technically, you didn't agree to anything. I brought it up, and you left it up to us. Plus, why are you so grumpy? Who pissed in your Lucky Charms this morning?" Jordon added.

"Yeah, y/n. You seem off today." George joined in the conversation.

The truth was, you were a tad bit irritable with the amount of things happening lately. First the Aron scandal happened, and now you have to convince the whole world you were dating Jax. To make matters worse, you had to fight your mind and heart every time you had any type of contact with Hollywood Undead or Aron. The dream you had about Matty, almost kissing Aron, having Danny's hoodie, and holding Dylan's hand were all starting to catch up with you. A sigh escaped your lips as you brought your hands away from you face, trying your best to smile.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. There's honestly just a lot of things happening in my life right now." This earned you a few very concerned glances, but you were saved by the amount of fans approaching the table.

The first person to make it to you was a girl around the age of seventeen, one hand clutching a Hollywood Undead album cover and another placing a small print of your face onto the table. The boys had miraculously managed to have over a hundred of your head shots printed before the show had ended for the signing.

"Could you sign this for me?" She asked, gently sliding the piece of paper towards you. You nodded and picked up a black Sharpie, scrawling your signature across a corner. You still had a few seconds until the rotation changed, so you struck up a conversation.

"I hope you enjoyed the concert and my appearance didn't ruin it for you." She retrieved the photo, a nervous smile etched onto her face.

"The concert was great. You didn't ruin it! I've been a fan of you for awhile, ever since Bloodlines!" The adventurous drama you had stared in almost three years ago had one of the most interesting shooting locations you have ever been to. The Swiss Alps were a breathtaking place, and you had the opportunity to learn about the daily lives of the people who lived in the tiny village you were staying at.

"Aw, that's nice to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you've been enjoying my work!" She nodded enthusiastically as the line shifted, a small goodbye escaped your lips before you greeted the next person in line.

xXx

The next day, you stood backstage of Television Tidbit Talk Show with Jax, awaiting for the signal to reveal yourself. Hearing that the host of the show,  Sidney Grant, was still addressing the live studio audience about the previous segment, Jax decided to start a conversation.

"So, are you ready to debut '(first three letters of your name)son?" Your noise crinkled at his terrible attempt to combine both of your names. "What, it's a good ship name!"

"Well, the (first three letters of your name)can is about to set sail because I'm about to throw up." Jax's mouth opened to respond but the sound of Sidney introducing the two of you cut the conversation short. The two of you walked out side by side before you had made your way to the center of the platform where Sidney waited. As the crowd applauded your arrival, you gave a hug to Sidney and sat down onto the navy colored couch. Jax followed in suit, plopping down next to you and placing his arm around the back of where you were sitting. As the clapping subsided, Sidney began to talk.