: AN 0.2 :

This book is now in editing mode and will not be updated until certain things are fixed. I apologize for any inconvenience. But, to in order to provide at least some satisfactory from this update, here's a snip-it of the next chapter!

xXx

"So, what's the plan after all of this is over?" He spoke in a casual tone, looking towards you with his arms crossed.

"What do you mean?" You asked, turning your head slightly while trying to process his question. 

"After, I don't know...this." He used his right hand to gesture to the area surrounding the two of you. "Your career, I guess. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?" You took a second to reflect upon his question before leaning onto the wall next to him, tilting your head back to let it rest on the cream colored bricks. 

"If you asked me a few years ago, the answer would be living alone in a studio apartment or with a few friends. But, I think now I'd be okay in a small house with a husband and some kids." There was a pause for a moment or two, allowing sounds from outside conversations to fill in. "Yeah...that would be nice." 

"Well, you better start working towards that, then. Find yourself a nice guy so you can settle down." Before you could monitor your words, they came out of your mouth and into the air. 

"Trust me, I'm working on it."