Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Gabriella

June 2009

     His calloused hands are caressing me with burning desire, holding me close to his muscular physique.  The heat of his body ignites a devouring fire inside me.  The melodic voice of Leona Lewis singing "Better in Time" sets the beat of torturous patterns drawn lazily with his fingertips over the smaller of my back.  

Every single touch awakens every single inch of my body.  The sensations are quite intoxicating.  I'm drunk with his woody floral musk scent.        

I feel his upper body slightly pulling back off mine.  Just enough to settle his gaze over me.  A cocky smile enhances his beautiful face.  He drifts his face, his mouth wandering dangerously along my neck.  His lips aren't touching my skin, but his warm breath surges my raging blaze.    

Sophie wasn't wrong about him. 

This guy is dangerous. Too dangerous...

I am completely spellbound by his devastating male beauty.  He is taller than me.  Probably around six feet.  His dark brown hair has the loveliest curls I'd ever seen.  His tousled hair is so inviting.  It gives him a sexy as hell look that is driving the ladies in the room mad with jealousy.  His skin is lightly tanned and flawless. 

And those eyes... 

The blue long sleeve shirt makes the beauty of those striking blue eyes stand out.  They are framed in long, thick dark lashes, revealing a stare so intense that it could make your body literally combust upon contact.

"You haven't told me your name, angel eyes." 

Nick whispers in a deep, velvety voice.  He turns his face and gazes at me.  His amused blue eyes pierce my molten chocolate ones. If he only knew my inability to remember my own name when he stares at me that way ...

The intensity of his stare is too much. I can't hold it any longer.  

My eyes run down until they meet his broad shoulders and defined chest.  His shirt fits him perfectly in all the right places, just like his black jeans.  This guy is definitely an S.O.S.  Swoon-worthy material from top to bottom and in all his 360 glorious degrees.    

I bit my bottom lip trying to focus and not look like a complete idiot.  What the hell is wrong with me?  It's like I can't control my body anymore.  Like if his gaze and touch were the key to open a world of sensations I was completely oblivious to until now.

Gathering all the courage I have, I look up at his eyes, determined to fight against my stupid behavior.  I stare back at his enthralling eyes to give him my name, but the bastard is devouring my lips with his eyes while running his tongue over his lower lip. 

And just with a quick glimpse at him, I feel my stomach plunging into the ground.  My heart beats harder and faster than ever.  Actually, I feel as if my heart is pushing my lungs, which are unable to expand enough to breathe.

He scares me.

He's too dangerous.

And for the first time I know what it feels like to be alive. 

I know I'm blushing because I'm burning inside.  I'm burning for him and because of him.  I'm burning because I crave his touch.  I want him to kiss me.  Desperately.  My mind was sending red alerts before, but my body ignored them all.   Now I'm too far gone.  I need this like I need air to breathe.

Trying to collect myself once again, for my own sake and dignity, I raise my eyes to meet his, but this time my gaze rests at his luscious, full lips. 

Sweet baby Jesus ...

That mouth is sinful.  His angular jaw showed the loveliest dimple in his chin.  I'm a sucker for a guy with dimples.  Suddenly, my breath is shallow, and I'm aware of all my most intimate places.  It starts to feel agonizingly warm.

My lips part slightly, begging to be kissed by this breathtaking man who is holding me in his arms. All at once, the melodic voice of Leona Lewis started to vanish in the distance, substituted by the loud sound of my beating heart.

So many people around us, yet it feels like we're the only ones in the whole universe.

I am alive.

My whole body is aware of his painstakingly touch, his warm and minty breath, his entrancing stare.  His face moves close to my neck once again, his husky voice feathering my skin with his sweet voice.  This is the sweetest torture I'd ever known.  A torture that I could live with gladly every single day.

"I swear, I'm going to spend every minute I can tonight exploring your mouth.  Kissing you.  Long and deep.  Slowly and hungrily.  And I won't stop until your taste is engraved in my mind and my body.  But first, I need to know your name, angel eyes."

I just died and went to heaven. He must be an angel.

My mouth went dry and I gulp before I speak.

"Gabriella. My name is Gabriella, but my friends called me Gabby"

My voice came out of nowhere, taking even myself by surprise.

"Gabby ...  I like it.  It suits you."

He repeats my name slowly, taking his time.  Like you do when you savor a scrumptious dessert.  Nodding his head, he chuckled softly, cocking his right brow.  His smug grin returns to his lovely features.

"Well Gabby, I've waited too long already, and your eyes and body tell me you want this as much as I do. So, I'm going to kiss you now, and I'm not stopping unless you ask me to." 

I close my eyes and surrender myself to him.

Author's Notes:

Thank you!!! Thank you so much for your continuous support.  Your words are the fuel I need to keep writing.  I'm immensily grateful and blessed for the opportunity you all are given to me.  I truly appreciate it.

Originally, this was the introduction of a very long chapter. But after working on some edits, I decided to split it into two different chapters.  Here, you'll find a first glance at the night that started this love story, when Gabby and Nick met in 2009.  The rest will be revealed as the story goes on, at the right time.

To whom I dedicate this chapter? To my family and my new readers. Please, follow me, vote for each part of the story and share it with family and friends.  Make sure you read all parts of the story that have been updated.

Word of mouth is truly important, especially for an aspiring author.

See you soon, when you'll witness Gabby and Nick's first meet after all those years.  After reading this, how do you think it'll be?

Love to all,

MJ xo