❀ | 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Lights up and they know who you are
Know who you are
Do you know who you are?

Lights up and they know who you areKnow who you areDo you know who you are?

"Do you have to go?" He asks in a silent protest. My attention was mostly on his finger drawing imaginary circles on the back of my hand. "Yeah, Mitch needs me," I mumbled, slowly starting to change my mind against going. "But you smoked with me today. It's dangerous to smoke and drive, you know?" Harry uses random things to convince me to stay home with him.

I found it amusing mixed with adorable. "That was hours ago so I'll be fine," I say and finally took the initiative to leave. His loose hold turns tighter. I glared at him, silently demanding that he lets me go. With a huff, he drops my hand and I grabbed my bag. "Don't burn down the apartment!" I say as I walked to the door. "That only happened once," I hear Harry mumbled defensively. I turn around gaping. Harry stiffens, realizing that I heard him clearly. Then he relaxes as a lightbulb turns on in his head. "How about you stay and I tell you how I burnt Jay's and I apartment?" He cheekily asks.

Why is he so freaking cute?

Why couldn't he be ugly with a pot belly or something?

Don't get me wrong, every single body is beautiful but Harry is exactly my type and I realize it the more we spend time together. The only thing that kept me from ignoring my feelings, besides resurfacing memories, was Titanic. Those two fell in love in less than four days so I chose to not bother. "Nice try, Henry," I congratulated. The last thing I saw was him pouting as I shut the door.

The sun is starting to drag itself lower, dimming and tinting everything orange at the same time. The stupid red car patiently waited to drive me crazy. Today it won. I spent ten minutes getting the idiotic car to work. Now that I thought about it, this car really reminded me of Mr. Styles. They both go miles to piss me the hell off. An additional seven minutes were added because of traffic. I arrived at the small parking lot behind Daphne's store where Mitch was waiting for me. He leaned against the wall, ankles crossed and keys swinging around his finger.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Not my fault," I apologized as I shut the stupid car door the hardest I could've. "You're on time. There's been a change of plans," Mitch enlightens and I wait for him to continue. "The last one we did was at pickup so he thinks it's going to happen again. So he hired someone from the office to meet the driver halfway and he'll take the stuff. You know how dad overworks people so I told the guy that I'll handle it once they don't say anything," Mitch smirks proudly at his plan.

We had no worries about his father finding out about this because he's been trying to keep it on the low as possible. We haven't been caught yet. Who expected someone so smart to be so dumb at the same time? Once again, like Styles and the car. "So we just drive the van to your place instead of his?" I summarized. "Yup. It's a normal van, easy to blend in," he confirms and nods his head in the direction of the van in the parking lot.

Guess this is going to take less time than expected. Well, that brightens my mood.

"Okay, let's go. I need to get home," I sighed. Mitch pushes off the wall and we walk to the van that he unlocks when we're near.