❀ | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Baby, mind of mine
I'ma do all the things
Type of things that happen in your dreams

Baby, mind of mineI'ma do all the thingsType of things that happen in your dreams

"What the fuck?"

The rough sound of Harry's shouts mixed with him moving around the bed draws me out of my sleep, into a rather confused state.

"Hey, hey get off! That's my toe!" Harry shouts, yelling at something or someone at the end of the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up, the wheels of my brain slowly turning as I just woke up. An odd yet familiar sound replies Harry.

Was that a bark?

I dropped my hands and my vision starts clearing up, already landing on Gemma's dog that sat at the end of the bed trying to bite Harry's toe. Oh shit.

"How did the door get open?" I wondered out loud, pushing away the blanket and getting off the bed. "I woke up for a glass of water in the middle of the night, can't remember if I closed it properly," Harry reveals, still trying to get his foot that Whiskey was holding down with his paws without hurting him.

Whiskey tries to run, letting out another little bark when he sees me but he's so small that he doesn't get far so I grabbed him. I pushed open the door more and walked outside, wincing when I felt the cold floor beneath my barefoot. The television was on so I walked to the living room, seeing Gemma and Lenorah sitting on the couches together.

"Good morning, I had a little trespasser in my room. Attacked Harry," I stated, making myself known and I carefully put Whiskey on Gemma. He licks her hand and cuddles on her lap as he usually does. It wasn't even morning, I'm sure it was well past lunchtime. Harry and I really slept in but it was well deserved.

"The brother," Lenorah murmurs, playing with Whiskey's little paw. I swallowed, quickly realising that Gemma already told her girlfriend and that doesn't surprise me. "Have me meet him soon, yeah? Gem and I are going to help out at an animal shelter today," She says, looking up at me for the first time.

"Of course," I say without hesitation," is Daphne staying in today?" I asked them cautiously, hoping they wouldn't question me. "She said something about going to see Zayn's gallery. Offered to take us but we have plans," Gemma answered.

So that means Harry and I got the place to ourselves for the rest of the day.

"Okay, well I'll see you guys when you're back!" I shout as I scurried off back into my room. I think I heard them say bye, they probably did. I locked the door and spun around, diving into the bed that still held a very pretty boy.

"Why the hell does dogs hate me, I never do them anything," Harry huffs, talking to himself as he rubs his toe that was about to be eaten off. I laughed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him down so he was laying with me instead of leaning over and inspecting his toe.