❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do without you now

You kill my mindRaise my body back to lifeAnd I don't know what I'd do without you now

"Harry Styles," I repeated what Joe told me a minute ago. He nods his head, confirming it again. Saying that name felt right. It fit, unlike Payne. Deep down I knew it, Styles was his last name and it made fucking sense. Harry knew that my teacher's name was Dez Styles.

Holy shit.

No, there's a possibility that they just have the same last name. But this would explain Harry's reason for not telling me his last name. He's always acted like he knew professor Styles. Now it made perfect sense.

That snobby prick tried to kill Harry twelve years ago.

That means that professor Styles had a daughter on campus and no one knows about it.

Holy shit.

Styles.

"It's just a coincidence, right? He isn't related to professor Styles or anything, right?" Joe asked. I could see the look in his eyes that he wanted me to agree with him. "Of course. But you promised to forget what you found out so how about you do that?" I reminded him. Joe nods his head and shoved his hands into his pockets. "What else did you find out?" I asked nervously.

"Couldn't find our usual things like where he grew up, parents, family, which was odd. The other thing I found out is that he got arrested for beating the shit out of some guy at a club in Italy but charges were dropped hours after. Oh, and some paid parking tickets in Trinidad and Cuba," Joe answers. I was actually thankful he didn't find out anything about his parents because he would've known Harry is our professor's son.

"Okay. Memory wipe now," I tightly smiled. Joe nods his head. "Consider everything forgotten, see you around," he says before walking past me back to the main hallway. I know I should've thanked him there but I'd do it next time we saw each other.

Harry fucking Styles.

That felt so perfect. So right.

Styles. Styles. Styles.

Speak of the fucking devil and he shall appear. My phone that was abandoned in my back pocket vibrating, signaling that I received a message. Even though I held so many emotions against Harry right now, I couldn't help but smile when I saw his name. How he'd managed to store his number without me noticing, I didn't know and didn't care.

From Sunshine:
Cupcakes are done.
Come home before
the icing melts.

To Sunshine:
There's a fridge
For a reason.

From Sunshine:
No. I rather you
Come home.

That message alone was enough to push me through a couple more classes. Barely could I actually concentrate on the work because I kept replaying old conversations and moments between Harry and me. I felt so stupid. So many times he gave me signs that he knew professor Styles and I simply ignored him.