❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Let me touch you where you like it
Let me do it for ya
Give you all of my attention

Let me touch you where you like itLet me do it for yaGive you all of my attention

One Week Later

Lover of mine
I know you're colorblind
I watched the world fall from your eyes
All my regrets
And things you can't forget
Light them all up
Kiss them goodbye

"Just dance with me a little longer!" Harry whines and the moment I step away from him, his hands pressed to my lower back to pull me into him again. Because I am hopelessly and helplessly ruined for him, I danced to the awful music blaring out of the speaker boxes.

Okay, maybe it isn't awful music, but Harry didn't need to know I thought that. The moment the words started falling off Harry's lips as he sings them, my hands slid to his waist and hold him there with my head on his chest. I shut my eyes and focused on the sound of his voice singing with that angelic voice of his.

I'm dancing with an Angel.

Dance around the living room
Lose me in the sight of you
I've seen the red, I've seen the blue
Take all of me
Lead to where your secrets are
Where we've been a thousand times
Swallow every single lie
Take all of me

I get so lost in the sound of his voice, the way he makes every single word sound so utterly beautiful. The song was playing on repeat for the last ten minutes, Harry refused to stop slow dancing. It was only now when he started singing the lyrics softly to me, I realize I analyze the lyrics in a way that they're about Harry and I.

I'll never give you away
'Cause I've already made that mistake
If my name never fell off your lips again
I know it'd be such a shame
When I take a look at my life
And all of my crimes
You're the only thing that I think I got I right
I'll never give you away
'Cause I've already made
Already made that mistake

Harry stops moving and I follow, my head lifting off his chest when I hear him stop singing. Harry places his gentle hand on my jaw, directing my face so I was happily forced to stare into his eyes. "You're the only thing I got right," The look in his eyes takes my breath away as he whispers the lyric to me. Only now, it held so much more meaning as he says them.

Lover of mine.

Softly, his lips took mine the moment the realization dawned on me. His lips were always so soft and rough at the same time, the perfect mixture to set my bones ablaze. "You're art to me, Harry Styles," I whispered, my thumb running over his bottom lip. Harry's eyes softened and he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his protective arms around my body. I shut my eyes reveling in the feeling of being here with him.