❀ | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

!!THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER OF A DOUBLE UPDATE!!
Please read chapter 33 before reading this one.
TW: Alcohol consumption and mentions of alcohol addiction.

There's a Larry moment towards the end, please skip it if it makes you uncomfortable instead of leaving bad comments<3
____________

I'm feelin' ya
What's on your mind for later tonight?

I'm feelin' yaWhat's on your mind for later tonight?

"Niall."

Louis was so hesitant to answer, clearly reluctant. Niall was Gemma's girlfriend's twin and he took Madeleine out on a date. I know something happened between them but Madeleine said it never got too far. Was she still interested in him all of this time? Was he just waiting for the perfect moment to strike again?

My heart shatters into unfixable pieces when Madeleine accepts Niall's flowers with a wide smile lighting up her entire face. I'm supposed to make her smile like that, not him. Her eyelashes flutter as she flickers her eyes on the white and red roses. Soft fingers delicately grazing the dainty, curved petals.

Those same fingers that traced the tattoos on my arm and her name across my heart.

I struggled to swallow past the splinters in my throat, well that's what it felt like. "Harry, I had no idea," Louis blurts out beside me. I fall back into reality and snap my head to Louis, not wanting to see her anymore. The blues in his eyes glossed by sadness and a tear. My tongue traces a circle on my inner cheek, organizing my thoughts and deciding what to do then and there.

Thinking of the future is a habit of mine. When I realized I was in it deep for Madeleine, I thought of the future and drew the line when her future is questioned. Planning today I thought of the future and accepted that she'd have to be my secret. Now, I think of the future.

Trust me, I fucking need her. Every piece of her that she is willing to give me, I wanted it all. Whoever is listening to the thoughts rushing through my head knows that I need her. She'll be forced into a position between two men that wants her. She deserves to be with Niall if you look at it from a distance. He can publicly be with her, and I can't. I'll be bringing my sunshine into the darkness where she doesn't belong.

I can't do that.

Especially, when she looks so happy.

The probability of her getting killed by Draven or his associates is higher when she's with me. I can't do that to her, I can't be selfish just because I need her.

"I need to leave," I need a bottle of liquor. The words tumbled out of my mouth without thinking about it because that's how my mind works. When the noise gets too loud, I'll take the first thing willing to lend me silence. Today, that's an old friend named vodka or whatever the bartender says is their strongest. I stood and walked out the isles, Louis attempting to stop me but failed. "You can't just leave!" He shouts, only for them to be ignored.