❀ | 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Don't call me baby again
It's hard for me to go home
Be so lonely

Don't call me baby againIt's hard for me to go homeBe so lonely

TW: Mentions of r*pe and drugging:(

I walked amongst the living but sleep deprivation made me feel like a zombie.

Today is a mission.

Avoid or approach Harry, haven't decided which the universe would make me choose.

Visit Louis before school.

Endure professor Styles' class. If you had to ask me, he is a wicked witch that makes the time slower during his classes.

Lastly, Mitch.

Mitch.

The longer I drilled holes at the ceiling with my eyes during my restless night, the longer I felt more hurt. Daphne is the only one with a key to my apartment besides myself. If I learn that she has something to do this, I don't know how I'll cope. Mitch was already enough...if Daph is included then I give up.

Louis.

To my knowledge, he hasn't told anyone about what happened. Louis tends to shove all of his problems into bottles and avoid them as much as possible. Whatever drugs he has been using can only suppress the pressure for a certain amount of time. Eventually, that bottle will shatter. The only thing I can do is wrap as much bubble wrap around the bottle as I can. Louis is walking into a cave, unknown of the havoc on the other end. Maybe I can grab ahold of that rope and pull him back to safety.

Harry.

The pages of my feelings for Harry get longer and longer as the days go by. He holds so much of me in those pretty inked hands of his and the cheeky bastard doesn't even know it. My feelings for Harry came like a bullet in the dark. All I did was show mercy to someone bleeding at my doorsteps and now, that same someone is the sunshine of my day. On the other side, the less bright side, Harry can also cause storms to my day.

Just as I was about to put my phone into my pocket, Gemma calls. My breathing automatically stopped because I know it's going to be about her girlfriend. But anyway, I answered the phone and walked out of my bedroom," Hey, Gemma."

"Hey, I want to have lunch together soon. You've been such a distant friend these days, you're lucky I'm still trying," she points out, very accurately. A sigh leaves my lips and I pinched the bridge of my nose, knowing that I'd have to meet her sooner or later. "Why is it so important of me to meet your girlfriend?" I questioned, almost making it to the kitchen. "I want to show Lenorah off to the world. And you, my dear, are part of that world," Gemma immediately answers. Just then, I swing into the kitchen, unprepared as usual.

Harry standing next to the stove, one hand on his hip, the other holding a wooden spoon. Thankfully, He wore an apron over his naked chest because I don't believe I could handle that image currently. Of course, his head turns and his cherry lips pulled into a smile. "Okay, we'll plan in school. I'll see you soon," I blurted out before ending the call without a goodbye. "Harry," I breathlessly say while shoving my phone into the back pocket.